• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

This week's meeting

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
We will have a meeting this Friday at 6 pm CST. Those who did not attend the meeting last week or did not contribute much are highly advised to attend and contribute. If you have a conflict I understand, just please let me know either on the forums or in game and you'll be alright.

Main focuses this meeting:
  • Ninja
  • Necromancer
  • Misc class changes
  • Professions
  • Revamp
@Balance Team @Kainzo

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
We will have a meeting this Friday at 6 pm CST. Those who did not attend the meeting last week or did not contribute much are highly advised to attend and contribute. If you have a conflict I understand, just please let me know either on the forums or in game and you'll be alright.

• Ninja
  • Necromancer
  • Misc class changes
  • Professions
  • Revamp
@Balance Team @Kainzo
I can show up and creep again. I might pipe up about necro and profession stuff if my opinion is still valid.

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
I'll try my best to be there. I shouldn't have conflicts, but I'll message you on Discord should something come up.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7

• Ninja
  • Necromancer
  • Misc class changes
  • Professions
  • Revamp
@Balance Team @Kainzo
Going to reschedule this again, talked to a lot of the team and they cannot make it. Sorry for any inconvenience. I will post tomorrow with a schedule. @Balance Team