• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

This week's meeting

We will have a meeting this Friday at 6 pm CST. Those who did not attend the meeting last week or did not contribute much are highly advised to attend and contribute. If you have a conflict I understand, just please let me know either on the forums or in game and you'll be alright.

Main focuses this meeting:
  • Ninja
  • Necromancer
  • Misc class changes
  • Professions
  • Revamp
@Balance Team @Kainzo

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Tier 8
We will have a meeting this Friday at 6 pm CST. Those who did not attend the meeting last week or did not contribute much are highly advised to attend and contribute. If you have a conflict I understand, just please let me know either on the forums or in game and you'll be alright.

• Ninja
  • Necromancer
  • Misc class changes
  • Professions
  • Revamp
@Balance Team @Kainzo
I can show up and creep again. I might pipe up about necro and profession stuff if my opinion is still valid.

• Ninja
  • Necromancer
  • Misc class changes
  • Professions
  • Revamp
@Balance Team @Kainzo
Going to reschedule this again, talked to a lot of the team and they cannot make it. Sorry for any inconvenience. I will post tomorrow with a schedule. @Balance Team