• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

This should sum up my feelings.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
For someone who hates it... good god he talks a lot about it and knows too much.
True hate stems from lack of education and understanding.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
That guy likes anime a little too much. It really sounded like he had a boner the entire time he was talking. You could just tell.

kongrave

Portal
Like crap people and cloppers in the bron-y community.
Wasn't that bad in 2004/5

I enjoy anime and manga because I like the artstyle and story behind it, even music sometimes. In everything you will get the people that are just... idk. Also Sakuya #1 waifu material.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Wasn't that bad in 2004/5

I enjoy anime and manga because I like the artstyle and story behind it, even music sometimes. In everything you will get the people that are just... idk. Also Sakuya #1 waifu material.
I agree.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah there are people like this, but I don't give a shit, I watch anime because its just yet another creative medium for awesome stories to be told.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah there are people like this, but I don't give a shit, I watch anime because its just yet another creative medium for awesome stories to be told.
I just finished Death Note, I so wished that Light would have some mastermind plan at the end that would work :(

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I've been watching Index as of late, just finished season one and started Aria: The Scarlet Ammo. Both amazing JCStaff animes :3

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
This video has some good points. There are alot of people out there like that.

Which is why in public I don't normally tell people I'm into anime, because 8 times out of 10 they will try to get me to spit out a list of all that I've seen, then talk down to me about how much they think what little anime I have seen is shit.

I don't even like it that much lol

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
This video has some good points. There are alot of people out there like that.

Which is why in public I don't normally tell people I'm into anime, because 8 times out of 10 they will try to get me to spit out a list of all that I've seen, then talk down to me about how much they think what little anime I have seen is shit.

I don't even like it that much lol
yep