• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

This should sum up my feelings.

That guy likes anime a little too much. It really sounded like he had a boner the entire time he was talking. You could just tell.

Yeah there are people like this, but I don't give a shit, I watch anime because its just yet another creative medium for awesome stories to be told.
I just finished Death Note, I so wished that Light would have some mastermind plan at the end that would work :(

I've been watching Index as of late, just finished season one and started Aria: The Scarlet Ammo. Both amazing JCStaff animes :3

This video has some good points. There are alot of people out there like that.

Which is why in public I don't normally tell people I'm into anime, because 8 times out of 10 they will try to get me to spit out a list of all that I've seen, then talk down to me about how much they think what little anime I have seen is shit.

I don't even like it that much lol

This video has some good points. There are alot of people out there like that.

Which is why in public I don't normally tell people I'm into anime, because 8 times out of 10 they will try to get me to spit out a list of all that I've seen, then talk down to me about how much they think what little anime I have seen is shit.

I don't even like it that much lol
yep