• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

This is what happens when you X-Ray.

MessyJesse805

ICE ICE ICE!
"No Hacking"

There you go, I'ts right there in front of you.

Seriously, your making a fool out of yourself. Your saying you didn't know you weren't allowed to hack.

That's like walking into a bank with a gun, robbing it, then saying to the police "I thought i was allowed.."

MessyJesse805

ICE ICE ICE!
Also, it's a trap because if any one of us noticed that, we would immediately tell the staff.

Well, at least me of course.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
All I saw was him mining. Sorry, but this does not prove he was hacking.

EDIT: I do not support cheaters but its just that this video proves nothing.
EDIT2:I read his ban appeal and it admits to using x-ray. But once again, that video is just a video of him mining some gold.

We have several minutes of footage of him doing this. I even followed him and watched it - I gave the word on the banning.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
HCTAB.png
NO hacking

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
I laughed so hard at watching this and reading all of his comments. Go team! Honestly you should have known better. I remember our staff giving plenty of warning In-game about what happens if you use x-ray. Anyway have fun with your ban. Good luck trying to get on another server with a ban from one of the biggest and one of the most respected servers on minecraft.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
We have several minutes of footage of him doing this. I even followed him and watched it - I gave the word on the banning.

I thought that was the entire video shown. Well good job staff members on another successful ban. =D

MaxxyXD

Dirt
That video was literally "gold" haha.

Oh the irony! Respect to staff for showing this.

~MaxxyXD