• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

This is what happens when you X-Ray.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Please notice the chat near the end of the video. He says "help me". Don't try to act innocent when you're not. Credit to Lucky for this entertainment.

And here is Xani's perspective:

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
That's amazing

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
See, this is the sort of thing I love. A little ironic, obviously-not-coincidence punishment, quickly followed by a banhammer. I could give you a hug, Lucky.

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
Hehehe ;)

I was recently banned on the Herocraft Multiplayer server, at the time i got banned i was happily mining and then a glitch appeared (not sure if it was a glitch) and a roughly 5x5 square of gold appeared! when this happened i was gobsmacked to a point where i started mining it then the floor beneath me disappeared and became lava???

So now we have the story from all 3 perspectives.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
All I saw was him mining. Sorry, but this does not prove he was hacking.

EDIT: I do not support cheaters but its just that this video proves nothing.
EDIT2:I read his ban appeal and it admits to using x-ray. But once again, that video is just a video of him mining some gold.
EDIT3: Ok I see now, that isn't the whole video, just the ending/banning. Well good job staff on another ban! =P

JUMP3R

Dirt
I am really sorry,
I didn't know X-rays were not allowed i saw another member on the server talking about it so i went to get one myself. Im not sure why i got banned YOU made the gold appeared so i mined it?

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
We have a 10min video of you x-ray hacking. This video is just the ending.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Sure they had more proof Dan, that was just the funny ending. They needed a reason to suspect before they bothered placing a trap anyway.

MessyJesse805

ICE ICE ICE!
Seriously? You didn't know x-rays were allowed?

"Hey everyone! Join Herocraft now, you can use cheats to your advantage!"

-.-

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
It's on the wiki, it's on the forums, it's everywhere. Don't hack, don't use transparent texture packs, don't cheat.