• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheXSilverHD's Application

ThexSilverHD

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: TheXSilverHD
  2. Location & Age: 15 EST, United States
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Not sure. I just recently got back into Minecraft and if I can assure you that I will do my best to follow all rules.
  4. Referral(s): Bfittipaldi
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Bfittipaldi told me about this server. He explained the heroes system to me and I think that I will really like it here.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes but 2 of the links gave me a "disallowed characters" error.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do and I will do my best to adhere to these rules.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a fun person to be around and think I can be a helpful addition to any community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCT12
  10. Additional Info: I have been playing minecraft since alpha. After about a year I took a break from it since it got boring to me. I think the heroes mod adds a nice RPG theme to the game so I would love to join the server. I am also an avid LoL player.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
5 bans discovered, please explain them in detail AND when they occurred.

[0] => mc.tremblegaming.com .:. griefing lb proof
[1] => minecraftjungle.com .:. client hacks / logged griefing with screenshots.
[2] => epitopic.worldofterra.com .:. Griefing
[3] => mc.shadowraze.net .:. You have been banned! appeal at shadowraze.tk
[4] => 82.14.186.138 .:. fuck off u wazuk

ThexSilverHD

Stone
To be honest I don't know when these occurred. I just recently got back into minecraft and i am quite sure that these were from before I quit. Again I am incredibly sorry about these and will abide to ALL of the rules on this server.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
To be honest I don't know when these occurred. I just recently got back into minecraft and i am quite sure that these were from before I quit. Again I am incredibly sorry about these and will abide to ALL of the rules on this server.
When did you quite/get back into Minecraft?

ThexSilverHD

Stone
Hm,thats odd. I think that one of my friends knows my common password (I use it on everything) so I'll go ahead and change my pass. You have my word that I do my best to not break a rule on this server.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Hm,thats odd. I think that one of my friends knows my common password (I use it on everything) so I'll go ahead and change my pass. You have my word that I do my best to not break a rule on this server.
I can't really guarantee whether or not the bans are yours, I am still going to ask you to explain them.

ThexSilverHD

Stone
Ah sorry for the inconvenience I thought you were talking about last months ban. Well as far as I remember those bans were because i greifed. The story behind them is this, I went ond a sort of "greifing spree". Since then I have changed and cannot understand why I would have enjoyed destroying other players hard work and effort. I can assure you I have changed and will do all that is within my power to follow this servers rules.
ShadowWarriorXA

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I am willing to give you a chance on Herocraft. I am going to trust you have matured since those bans. I am going to warn you though, any action taken by your account is your responsibility. The excuse "my friend did it" is not acceptable if you happen to get banned in the future. Don't make me regret my decision.

Welcome to Herocraft