• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheMrNoobville's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: TheMrNoobville
  2. Location & Age: Bennington, VT, United States and 16 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):NONE
  4. Referral(s): Kalkyte
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends who were looking for a well built rpg server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes of course
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes and strongly agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I used to play on here but then I became too busy with school and jobs and I decided to play again but I lost my whitelist and trying to reclaim my position back. Also I am a respectful player who runs a couple of servers and owns one so I know how servers and people work that play on them.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCT14
  10. Additional Info: I think this is a wonderfully built server and it requires much more gratitude then it already has. Also, I hope to see it grow even more each day, thank you.

turkaderk

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: TheMrNoobville
  2. Location & Age: Bennington, VT, United States and 16 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):NONE
  4. Referral(s): Kalkyte
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends who were looking for a well built rpg server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes of course
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes and strongly agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I used to play on here but then I became too busy with school and jobs and I decided to play again but I lost my whitelist and trying to reclaim my position back. Also I am a respectful player who runs a couple of servers and owns one so I know how servers and people work that play on them.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCT14
  10. Additional Info: I think this is a wonderfully built server and it requires much more gratitude then it already has. Also, I hope to see it grow even more each day, thank you.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1363827215,1363827146][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted, Please check your inbox in a second and you will be whitelisted asap!