• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheMechaHeavy Whitelist Application

TheMechaHeavy

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:TheMechaHeavy
  2. Location & Age:Texas 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Spamming on some pvp server I think and not following rules on a different private server.
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friend PotPete and Draven216
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Nope
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Yup
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I just want to play minecraft with some of my broster friends. Thought this would be a good server to get on.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!)HCT13
  10. Additional Info:Not Much, Im a broster make straight A's play mc a lot, respectful, highest GPA of my grade, and a bunch of other stuff that you probably don't care about.

TheMechaHeavy

Glowing Redstone
Sorry for late response, they happened within this month...not to proud of them but I was done with the servers.

TheMechaHeavy

Glowing Redstone
Well, I hope it doesn't happen for the same reason as why it occurred on previous situations. I spammed the chat and got banned because of an admin. He was using language that was not necessary in that specific situation. I hope, I hope, that no admins or mods of this server use foul language against me for no reason.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, I hope it doesn't happen for the same reason as why it occurred on previous situations. I spammed the chat and got banned because of an admin. He was using language that was not necessary in that specific situation. I hope, I hope, that no admins or mods of this server use foul language against me for no reason.

I can understand that, we do not regulate people's speech though unless it is an extreme case. So the staff will not curse, but other members might, will that be a problem? @TheMechaHeavy

TheMechaHeavy

Glowing Redstone
No, I don't think that will be a problem. I can expect language from another player because that's just the way people are in general, but a helper, donor, admin, mod ect. or someone who cares about the server... I would expect more of.