• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheEmo517 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEmo517

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: TheEmo517
  2. Location & Age: Illinois, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
  4. Referral(s):Iconman111
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Iconman111
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet sir
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Yes Sir
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Minecraft is a big hobby of mine, and playing with alot of people makes it more enjoyable. I also like the aspect of RPG and minecraft combining into one amazing game.
  9. Additional Info: I have track practic right after school, but after that I am free to play Minecraft most of the time. I'm not that talkative, but when I play I'm active and like to build and help others. This account was my friends brother's account but he does not play often, so I use it instead.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Sure Barn =P

Please explain the IP addresses matching. And if it is not truly your account, how do we know the brother will not want the account back? We do not allow account sharing.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
One of the answers was given to me by your friend, so at this time your application is denied. Please feel free to reapply with your OWN application for consideration. ((And by reapply do not merely copy and paste this application, thanks!))

This going to sound weird but they wanted me to apply for them because they were too lazy too. Later if we get accepted we will all be on, on different ip addresses

Status
Not open for further replies.