• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

theaviator26 Whitelist Application

theaviator26

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: theaviator26
  2. Location & Age: Illinois, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have been banned from only one server which was from bad language, in which I was expressing my opinion. I posted my appeal and everything is okay now. I am friends with many popular people on there. This was probably a few months ago, like 5-6.
  4. Referral(s): kylehai1e
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about this server from my friend kylehai1e. He has told me that your server has much to offer and is really fun. We were hoping to build a new town once I get into whitelist. He says it is really fun and the people are really friendly.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think that I should be accepted into the whitelist because I am really nice and friendly. I have carefully read the wiki page to get a feel of what you offer and other features that you have, such as really nice people. I have read the rules twice, so that I will not break any rules or exploit any bugs/glitches. I like to build fun things, such as towers, colliseums, and houses/bases. My friend kylehai1e says that you are pretty free to yourself, but to watch out for baddies looking for fights on the server. I want to start a town with him, meet new friends and just have fun on the server!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): [HCt12]
  10. Additional Info: I have played on many servers such as *Do not advertise* servers and other PvP Faction Servers. I am also really nice to new people I wish to meet. I am well known on *Do not advertise* servers such as *Do not advertise*, where I am good friends with a Moderator. On another server, *Do not advertise*, I am really good friends with an Administrator. I also share an island with him as well! I hope to become friends with Brutalacerate :Brutal: , because I always want to be as friendly as possible towards ones of higher rank than me and my fellow players. When I don't play Minecraft, I usually am either at school or playing baseball. In school, I am a straight A student. I am also really good at baseball too! I play first base and sometimes I even pitch. That is most of what's about me. :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: theaviator26
  2. Location & Age: Illinois, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have been banned from only one server which was from bad language, in which I was expressing my opinion. I posted my appeal and everything is okay now. I am friends with many popular people on there. This was probably a few months ago, like 5-6.
  4. Referral(s): kylehai1e
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about this server from my friend kylehai1e. He has told me that your server has much to offer and is really fun. We were hoping to build a new town once I get into whitelist. He says it is really fun and the people are really friendly.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think that I should be accepted into the whitelist because I am really nice and friendly. I have carefully read the wiki page to get a feel of what you offer and other features that you have, such as really nice people. I have read the rules twice, so that I will not break any rules or exploit any bugs/glitches. I like to build fun things, such as towers, colliseums, and houses/bases. My friend kylehai1e says that you are pretty free to yourself, but to watch out for baddies looking for fights on the server. I want to start a town with him, meet new friends and just have fun on the server!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): [HCt12]
  10. Additional Info: I have played on many servers such as *Do not advertise* servers and other PvP Faction Servers. I am also really nice to new people I wish to meet. I am well known on *Do not advertise* servers such as *Do not advertise*, where I am good friends with a Moderator. On another server, *Do not advertise*, I am really good friends with an Administrator. I also share an island with him as well! I hope to become friends with Brutalacerate :Brutal: , because I always want to be as friendly as possible towards ones of higher rank than me and my fellow players. When I don't play Minecraft, I usually am either at school or playing baseball. In school, I am a straight A student. I am also really good at baseball too! I play first base and sometimes I even pitch. That is most of what's about me. :)

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
First off posting an application advertising other servers is really not the best way to make a great impression.

[0] => bID# 1810399 rice-think.net .:. griefing - appeal at forum.rice-think.net

[username] => theaviator26
[issuer] => marting11
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => hacked client, avon sign. nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2012-06-26 17:30:40

Nice bans

theaviator26

Glowing Redstone
First off posting an application advertising other servers is really not the best way to make a great impression.

[0] => bID# 1810399 rice-think.net .:. griefing - appeal at forum.rice-think.net

[username] => theaviator26
[issuer] => marting11
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => hacked client, avon sign. nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2012-06-26 17:30:40

Nice bans

theaviator26

Glowing Redstone
Uhm.. I don't recall these bans. However there are other people who have access to this account besides me. But I'm pretty sure that they are not able to access the same servers as I do, because they are on different computers. I will try to talk to them about this if you would like me to and get more information. I got this account from my friend who stopped playing Minecraft a while ago and he may have given the account to other people. Is there anything that I can do to fix this because I have never played on those servers...

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Uhm.. I don't recall these bans. However there are other people who have access to this account besides me. But I'm pretty sure that they are not able to access the same servers as I do, because they are on different computers. I will try to talk to them about this if you would like me to and get more information. I got this account from my friend who stopped playing Minecraft a while ago and he may have given the account to other people. Is there anything that I can do to fix this because I have never played on those servers...

I encourage you to play via the greylist but I will not be whitelisting you at this time.

theaviator26

Glowing Redstone
The greylist is the same as the whitelist you are just limited on certain things in the game.

You can only build/mine in Warshard. You can only speak in Tour. You cannot open chests in Bastion.
Is there a time where you think that I can play on the whitelist?