• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The_Annhilator; Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: The_Annhilator
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Haven't ever.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched up on Google "Minecraft Ultimate RPG Servers".
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT14
  10. Reason you should be accepted: This server is badass. Seriously. I walked into the thing. I'm a "lost soul". You have not only professions but combat too? Sick! I want a server completely based off of RPG, like WoW and Minecraft fused together. I think this server can completely go outside the boundaries of what I was expecting. This server literally shakes the foundations of Minecraft in a completely new aspect of complete and utter amazing and awesomeness combined as a divine.... IP address. =P. I would like to be accepted because I want to be a part of the community of this awesomeness and everything because I feel I would be more respected instead of treated like a nooby piece of crap and will encourage players to vote, apply and even donate.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched up on Google "Minecraft Ultimate RPG Servers".
  10. Reason you should be accepted: This server is badass. Seriously. I walked into the thing. I'm a "lost soul". You have not only professions but combat too? Sick! I want a server completely based off of RPG, like WoW and Minecraft fused together. I think this server can completely go outside the boundaries of what I was expecting. This server literally shakes the foundations of Minecraft in a completely new aspect of complete and utter amazing and awesomeness combined as a divine.... IP address. =P. I would like to be accepted because I want to be a part of the community of this awesomeness and everything because I feel I would be more respected instead of treated like a nooby piece of crap and will encourage players to vote, apply and even donate.
Please answer question 3

Accidental ban. The player displayed here is a Helper of this server, giving him extra help that I did hack. I didn't actually hack, I had a 2 bar connection to this server, and plus, note that at 2:54, he is displaying his X-Ray. I am now unbanned from that server.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Haven't ever.
Accidental ban. The player displayed here is a Helper of this server, giving him extra help that I did hack. I didn't actually hack, I had a 2 bar connection to this server, and plus, note that at 2:54, he is displaying his X-Ray. I am now unbanned from that server.

You are now whitelisted :)