• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Very Formal Whitelist Application of Sniper_O_Ireland

• Minecraft In-game name: Sniper_O_Ireland
  • Location & Age: Indiana, 16
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): To be honest the only time I have been banned in recent memory was when this happened. My favorite vanilla plus server was grieved and advertised on by the owner of a server. I proceed to go on that server for a few days and he gave me OP. I then OP'ed a few of the people who were getting revenge like me and we used world edit to destroy the server. Just trying to be honest, but I normally don't grief. He had been coming back under multiple accounts and grieving everyone's town's, including mine.
  • Referral(s): Cupcakes_o_death
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: It was recommended to me by my friend Cupcakes_o_death
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have yet to vote because I like to see if a server is actually fun and I like it before voting and or donating.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: There are multiple reasons why I believe I should be accepted to herocraft. First of I did actually read the wiki and rules. Secondly I'm a great redstone engineer. I don't have screenshots or anything but my past creations, all in survival mode, include a large lighthouse and dock lighting system tied to a bud switch, a large dance club with flashing lighting, and multiple types of piston gates and doors. On top of that I'm also a half decent builder. Combat wise I'm kind of a sneaky ninja Sniper. I'm having the hardest time deciding whether to go the ninja path or the recon path.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCS16
  • Additional Info: I am a Jr. in high-school taking trigonometry and other high level classes. I have taken every single computer class my school offers including programming and web design classes. I am capable of programming in java, visual basic, C++, and lua. Please consider my application carefully because I'd really like to join Herocraft and play on this amazing looking server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1347310904,1347310671][/DOUBLEPOST]In regards to your ban, when did it occur, and in the future if someone griefs your house, town, etc are you going to try and take matters in your own hands? @Sniper_O_Ireland

I honestly do not remember when my ban occurred. I do know it happened over the summer or in May or so. On the matter of future grieving I will most likely report it to an admin or moderator. To be honest when I went to that server to grief it I went with the mods and admins of my server. Since this server is quite a large server I will let the admins handle it. I honestly have heard good things about the server and its staff so I'll leave it up to you to take whatever action you see fit as punishment.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Just remember if you end up having issues with griefing, report it. Do not take matters into your own hands.

Welcome to Herocraft! Please note because we are having issues with our commands, so your permissions will be updated within the next 24 hours. Meanwhile please join our server via the greylist. Thanks for being patient!

Additionally if you would like proof of my good standings in server communities or of my redstone accomplishments go to *Removed Server Name* and talk to someone. Also you will be able to see I'm the mayor of one of the largest towns on the server by the name of Athens. If no one is online to ask they are most likely on the tekkit server of *Removed Server Name*. I'm not advertising I'm just trying to verify to you my good standings and building accomplishments.[DOUBLEPOST=1347311702][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you for accepting me. I'll be sure not to go vigulantee on someone.