• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Untitled Story

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

Fehui walked over to James and Weikauno and sat down.
"She thinks you're a nice man" James translated. "You can speak cat? Cool" Fehui said. "So guys, we're apparently being hunted by the king's forces because we were seen with some guy that was disturbing one town.... I doubt that something that started so easily will end easily. If we're going to rebel we need an actual plan. Anyone got ideas?" Fehui said. There was a pause of silence. "Weikauno, got any ideas?" Fehui said, then turned to James. "James? Anything?" Fehui said, then realized that no one actually told him his name out loud.... "Well then, we'd better get brainstorming!" he said, assuming that James was a creepy psychic that could control people's minds to do things that may or may not be socially acceptable..

.....................................................................................
@devotedworker don ctrl mai brane pls
@UltNachopony y r u ded?
@SurvivalManZ hry up
@HeroGuy426 y r u nt ded?
@Weikauno y r u ded?
@zecaseo y r u ded?
@RagingDragon5 y r u ded?

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

"Maybe he's just a regular king?" asked James. I had reason to ask the same question, since I hadn't ever really wondered about governments and kingdoms and had no evidence to support antagonizing this king we were speaking of.
"Maybe he is, and maybe he is not" I replied,
"So, Fehui, how do you know those things were sent by the king? Who told you this? Or are you just making this stuff up?"
Eat your vegetables.
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

@Chriswc14

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
"So, Fehui, how do you know those things were sent by the king? Who told you this? Or are you just making this stuff up?" Weikauno asked.
"Where else do you think they came from? King Arktorious is the most cruel in the land, he taxes people far more than anyone should, and he's got a hunger for limitless power. If there was someone else, he'd have heard of it and throttled their plans earlier, and then taken whatever authority they had and added it to his list. He's not strong enough to take the neighboring kingdoms with his military force alone, obviously he's got to find power from somewhere else to strengthen the kingdom. In addition, he want's to get rid of all local opposition, obviously. So he's trying to kill us with his evil ghosts. There is a chance he's not cool enough to be the one to have done this though. A small chance, I'd say." Fehui replied.

......................................................................................................................................................

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

@@Chriswc14

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

I crossed my arms and sighed.
"I mean, taxes? Unless he is causing wars and murdering inoccents we shouldn't get involved. I already have enough issues with my newfound tail and this darkness stuff..."
I waved my tail at them to prove my point.
"I mean... Has he done anything worth killing him over?"
@devotedworker

@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

@Chriswc14

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

James continued talking about the king, and then he asked a final question and paused for an answer, his question being "I mean... Has he done anything worth killing him over?"

In the silence I heard something, unless I was imagining things.
"Well he kinda sent me to the afterlife," some remote voice whispered.

James must have heard something also, because he exclaimed, "What the heck was that!? Who said that!?"

After that the owner of the inn came running out of one of the rooms, screaming,

"THERE'S A DEAD MAN IN MY INN! THERE HAS BEEN A MURDER! SOMEONE GET ME THE CONSTABLES!"

I stood up from my chair and immediately rushed to the room where the man had been killed, in some instinct to find out what had happened and try to find justice.

There in the room, lay a boy that was a little older than me. His throat was cut, and his heart was not beating.

As I stood over the boy, I saw that the cut on his throat was coated in the same dark substance that had inflicted Repede. I knelt down to examine the body more closely, and touched the dark substance. It peeled off of the wound like a lightly adhesive bandage. Right as I pulled the slimy coating off of the boy's neck, very strangely, his heart started beating once more. The skin on his neck was slashed, but was not slashed deep enough to make him bleed out. Whatever magic that was being used, was a very deceptive magic. I took the boy back to my own room, and the others followed to see what would happen.

I cleansed his wound with a bit of salt, bandaged him up, and applied healing herbs to his wounds. As I did this, the boy suddenly became conscious, gripping my arm, keeping it from moving.

In the corner of my eye, I saw the nasty little monkey fur creature crawl away, and faintly heard it snarling and giggling evilly.
......................................................................................................
@devotedworker (dem slimy fur monkeys though :p )
@UltNachopony (Alive again, eh?)

@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

@Chriswc14

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

I stared at the body that somehow Weikauno had brought back from the dead...
I quickly spotted the a dark monkey that was hidding behind a bookshelf in the room... glaring at me...
"Uh Weikauno... I think that little shadow thing is about to..."
It pounded on me and crawled inside my shirt!
"HALP!" I exclaimed trying to rip the creature off!
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
I was trying to make you a spirit that just followed me around, but guess your alive :D
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno HELP ME GET THIS OUT OF MY SHIRT >.<
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

@Chriswc14

Chriswc14

TNT
Chris:

As I walked home I light a small candle like fire in the palm of my hand, something my master taught me before he died. I continue walking searching his old spell book for something practical to try to learn. I had received word just before i left home that some strangers were in town, on some adventure I bet, I told myself If only I could join them seeing as there is nothing left for me here. As I wonder into and around the town I hear a scream come from the inn, and I go to investigate taking care to stick to the shadows.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

@Chriswc14

Last edited:

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

The boy let go of my arm when he saw who we were. Suddenly James cried out for help as the magical dark fur monkey pounced on him and crawled into his shirt. I reacted immediately, first trying to pull James' shirt off, and then resorting to ripping it off because that wasn't working.

"I'll buy you a new shirt, sorry!" I exclaimed.

The fur monkey jumped off of James and leaped towards me, going straight for my throat. I caught it mid-air and tried to hold it down, but it was extremely strong. I struggled trying to keep it from getting to my neck, and finally it got irritated and evaporated into the air, becoming a purplish gas cloud, escaping the room. I ran out of the inn to find it floating away in the air. I could still hear it cringing and laughing hysterically as it slowly floated away.

"Hopefully he won't bother us for a while." I exclaimed as our new little enemy disappeared in the distance.
That monkey will haunt us for the rest of the story, I fear. :p
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

@Chriswc14

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

The monkey fur ball of darkness turned into a purple mist and floated away, laughing hysterically, and Fehui felt a strange extreme urge to slip away from the commotion silently and follow it, and so he decided to do just that, with no one noticing.

..............................................................................................

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

@Chriswc14

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

I subconciously cringed to not having a shirt... I did not like having one... I didn't like how skinny I was...
"Stupid... Monkey..." I muttered.
I glanced around at the crowd that was gathering around us. I did not need any more attention. Regardless if that guy had just come back from the dead, we needed to ditch him or risk attracting too much attention...
People
"Lets go get that shirt I was promised." I muttered dragging Weikauno into the marketplace.
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

@Chriswc14

Last edited:

Chriswc14

TNT
Chris:

These strangers may just be the ticket I need to get out of Westock, I thought to myself as I followed the two strangers headed for the market. Wait weren't there three of them. I don't have time to find the other, I exclaimed silently and continued to track the two headed for the market.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

@Chriswc14

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

As James and I were about to buy his new shirt, a man pushed in front of us and laid some money on the counter.

"Whoa, buddy, don't be in such a hurry! We were in line first, and that was quite rude of you to go in front of us. But have no worry! Not much harm was done, and we will forgive your rudeness, if you would take it. Tell me, what is your name?" I asked the very hasty man.
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

@Chriswc14