• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Untitled Story

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Talion:

Talion could see the boy, and his puppy of a horse. Talion opened the gates. Suddenly, he heard a voice shout out to him.
" Hey you! Where do you think you're going, you rogue!" A man yelled out to him. Talion turned around. Several soldiers were inning up to him, swords drawn. One of them was the man he had encountered the day before.
" I told you. You bother me again, and I slit your throat. Are you eager for the beating?" Talion spoke harshly. The soldier looked smug, however. He drew a mace.
" You're under arrest, in the name of the King." He said. " Take him." He said. The men advanced. Talion smiled wolfishly.
" Hey Boy. How bout it?"

……………………………………………….

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony

Ultanian

Portal
Erokos:

Meanwhile at the castle...

After brief discussion with the King, Erokos was made a commander of a small group of undead warriors, Ark-fiends. With these zombified soldiers, Erokos tracked and followed Talion and James.
@SurvivalManZ
@devotedworker

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Talion:

Talion sighed. Children. He tossed the boy a knife.
" Get the picture? These usurpers want to have some fun. I say we let 'em. I'll get a few, you can get the others. Whattya say?"

…………………….

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

I stared at the knife in horror and glared at him.
"What the Hell! I don't freaking kill people! Heck! They aren't even after me! They are after you dumbass!"
I dropped the Knife and held my arms up in surrender, the Kitten did the same thing which would have been pretty funny if I wasn't trying not to kill someone. I would rather that not happen.
"I James Doel Surrender." I stated glancing that the leader of the soldiers. "I do not want to get into any trouble with anyone."
If that did happen... it would not be pleasant. Not to mention I didn't even know this man... I don't need to ruin my life over his mistake.
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@SpaceReserved
@SpaceReserved
( I surrender! Also we really need someone TO COME IN AND SAVE OUR BUTTS T_T )

Last edited:

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Talion:

Talion glared at the boy. Maybe he wasn't the right one. Well now he was alone. Oh well. He was used to it. One soldier grabbed him, and Talion snapped his wrist.
" Touch me. I dare you." Talion snarled.
The lead soldier raised his sword at Talion.
" Very well." He stabbed at Talion. But Talion saw it coming. He stopped the blade with a gauntlet and punched the soldier's face, shattering his nose.
" Aaaaarghh!" The soldier gasped. He looked at Talion menacingly, and raised his sword again, and swung it in a wide arc, making Talion unable to dodge.
Talion ripped his own sword out and blocked the stroke. The man kicked him in the shins, and Talion tripped. He got up quickly and disarmed the man. The soldier pulled out a knife. He slashed at Talion, and got a deep gash on his face, from the forehead to left cheek. Talion roared in agony.
He ran towards the man and blindly stabbed.
The blade pierced the man's armor and came out the back end. The man's last expression was that of surprise. He fell backward, dead.
Talion looked at the man, unbelieving. He had just taken a life. Something he had sworn never to do.

He snapped.

Talion ran to his horse, jumped on and rode off, tears streaming his cheeks. He rode into the forest, dead to the world...

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

"Hey! You there!" Weikauno yelled to a man he had encountered in the forest, "What brings you so far out here in the dark? Are you lost?"
Weikauno approached the man, being very cautious but trying to remain in a friendly composure. "You don't look too happy. Need to talk to someone?" the man turned to see Weikauno, tears filling his eyes. The features on his face showed a torment that only the worst of things could do to a person.
............................................................................................................
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

Fehui headed to the town to get his katana repaired. It had been a while, and it wasn't looking too good.
He heard people off the dirt road, not more than twenty yards away.
"Probably just some illegal goods being delivered or something." He thought.
Fehui continued on to the town and came to the gates.There was a large gathering, with a dead guard in the middle.

.....................................................................................

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

"What... was... that...." I murmered in disbelief.
I stared at the dead body... blood slowly flowing out of it... I felt the shivers crawling down my back... and they wouldn't go away this time....
DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH!
The voices echoed, filling my head... no.... leave me alone... You need to run James.... before...
"...I... can't..... hold..." I murmered. "
"Whats wrong with you?" One of the townspeople asked as they crowded around the body.... "What the hells wrong with you?"
I colapsed to the ground, and took a deep gasping breath.
... The voices... they would...
Kill...
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@SpaceReserved
( James Secret.... oooooh :D )

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

Fehui snuck behind the young boy standing, staring at the body. He whispered," Death! Death! Death! Death! Kill!"
People turned and looked at him. "Uh, is this a bad time?" Fehui asked.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@Weikauno

Last edited:

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

"I shall leave you be as long as you wish. I'll just wait from one-hundred meters. When you wish to speak of what has afflicted your soul, just build a fire and make sure it burns brightly." Weikauno replied, trying to keep his peace with this supposedly lost soul.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" I howled my body shaking... The shivers began to move... People could probably hear my scream from the next town over... and maybe soon they would hear the screams of these people...

James... you are out of time....
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@SpaceReserved
( Why in the world do my @@ start duplicating... also someone needs to do something... fast XD )

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

An extremely loud howl came from the boy in front of him. Fehui accidentally hit him in the back of the head when he jumped, knocking him out.
More people looked at him more intently. "Uhh... I guess I'll be going now?"
Soldiers started to advance towards Fehui. Quickly, he threw down a smoke bomb and carried the boy out to the woods. He set him down and made a large, bright fire.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@Weikauno

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

"Hmm. There's a fire, but it's at least over one-hundred and fifty meters away, and not even in the direction I left the man. It must be some other travelers. I would go, but it is my duty to stay and wait to talk to the distressed man if he wishes. I must keep my word." Weikauno exclaimed to himself and a small bird he had been feeding.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@Weikauno

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

A man came and nocked an arrow, pointing his bow at Fehui.
"Who're you?" He asked threateningly.
"Are you going to put down the bow first or do introductions happen with someone threatening the other everywhere these days?" Fehui replied.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@Weikauno