• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Untitled Story

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

"Hmm. Very well. I like your curiosity. Come here tomorrow. I need to speak to you." The masked man inquired.
Oh #*%&%.... This seems very interesting... ugh I am going to hate this...
And I was pretty sure dispite what my gut said... I was probably going to end up listening to the stranged masked guy anyway.
"Ok!"
The kitten let out another soft meow and laid its head and probably began to sleep.
Man I wish I could too...
@SurvivalManZ
@UltNachopony

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Talion:

Talion smiled warmly. He should at least show that he wasn't a creepy monster. He was capable of emotions. He nodded, then walked into his house.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

The man gave a "Creepy monster smile" and somehow ended up walking back into the building he had just been standing on.
Somethings off about him. Yah... there is something off about him.
I quickly walked back to my Inn and hopped by tommorow morning I wouldn't regret agreeing to his terms...
"Meow!"
I glanced over and noticed another kit lying in the dirt, dead... the kitten gave a sad meow.
"Yah... it sucks..." I muttered. "Things are dying all the time nowadays..."

I finally made it back to the inn and placed the kitten on a pile of towels from the bathroom and laid down in bed.
"I just hope I can finaly get some sleep finally." I muttered.
@SurvivalManZ
@UltNachopony

Ultanian

Portal
Erokos:

Erokos arrived at the castle, awaiting to see the King. He peeked through the door to see the throne room, and something g struck him in disgust. He could see the King throwing villagers into a pit of fire, and then they walk out clad in armor.
"So this is how he controls them," muttered Erokos.
Sick to his stomach and had the sudden loss of curiosity, Erokos left the castle and made his way home, the sewers.
@SurvivalManZ
@devotedworker

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

"Meow."
I opened my eyes to see the dirty kitten glaring at me.
"Is it morning?"
"Meow."
"I'll assume thats a yes."
I quickly recalled the events of yesterday and quietly cursed under my breath.
"Ugh... I am so going to regret this."
Maybe I could just ditch him? I had to head out of town anyway...
Its best to keep your word. Right, my word is the only thing I own... and apparently this kitten.

I quickly sat on a park bench near the building the hooded man had been. I had my pack on my back, ready to run out of town if things got bad. I really hopped I didn't have too, I didn't want to have to look like a maniac running through the town.
Maybe he was an killer... an Ninja, a ghost... maybe even a insane person. I quickly recalled the one time I had met someone who heard voices... of the dead...

I really hoped this guy wasn't insane... or a stalker... or a murderer.... maybe not in that order....
@SurvivalManZ
@UltNachopony

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Talion:

Talion woke up again. But this time, there were no happy birds to wake him up. He woke up to the sound of footsteps coming towards his house. It was the boy. He could tell. Talion got up and got dressed up in travel clothes. Chain mail under his leather clothing. A fur cape, with a sword over it, so it didn't blow all over him. Her had his bow, a pack with food and other necessities. He put his bots and walked out, startling the boy.
" Hello, boy. I didn't catch your name."

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

The hodded figure decided it would be a good idea to scare the crap out of me.
" Hello, boy. I didn't catch your name." He innocently asked.
I glared and crossed my arms.
"Why did you want me to come here? To tell me to keep my mouth shut?" I asked
I don't think he would ask that in broad daylight. Maybe he's that crazy...
@SurvivalManZ
@UltNachopony

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

He gave another "Creepy monster smile".
" How much do you know about King Arktorious?" he asked
"That wasn't an answer, but I don't really know anything about any king of this realm, I wasn't aware there was one." I replied. "Now will you answer my question?"
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@SpaceReserved
@SpaceReserved

Last edited:

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Talion:

Talion laughed again. He liked this kid for some reason.
" All in due time, boy. All in due time..."
Talion put an arm on the boy's shoulder.
" I have called you here because you look like the type that likes a good adventure. Don't you?" Talion asked seriously. He could not do this alone.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

The man laughed again displaying another creepy smile.
" All in due time, boy. All in due time..." He stated changing the topic.
I swear this idiot was about to get an sword to the brain, if he had one. Violence isn't always the answer you know that.
He put an arm around my shoulder and I shot him a glare.
" I have called you here because you look like the type that likes a good adventure. Don't you?" The man asked.
I shot him a glare and tried to pull his arm off of my shoulder.
"I'm just a traveler. I don't go waving a sword around looking for a lost princess. How dumb do you think I am?" I spat. "I don't think if a stranger asks me to go on a quest its a great idea."
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@SpaceReserved
@SpaceReserved
( Yes I had to fix this post like 5 times T_T, curse my poor writing )

Last edited:

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Talion:

Talion's smile faded. He grabbed the boy and shook him.
" Listen boy. War is upon us, and it will swallow us all, no matter whether you know it exists or not. We must fight against it. I ride to Harlock, the Undercity to ask for assistance. I cannot do this alone though. That little assassin is but a TASTE of what the King has in store for me. After Harlock, I will gather the remaining Nations in a last attempt to fight the Dark Forces of Arktory. It is there that I will face the King. Will you join me?" Talion spoke gravely.

……………………………….

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

I stared at him.
"Ok... so you wanna face this... kind whoey guy, and you go... hmm maybe I should go find a inexperianced 15 year old with NO super powers what so ever and go take him to defeat an entire army.... Perfect plan. Oh and also gather the remaining nations and fight some nasty dark demon thingys... Great plan."
The cat stared at the man and gave a soft meow. No powers what a white lie. Shut up.
"Anyways, I am heading out of this town to head to Harlock, If you want me to keep your delusion till then so be it." I muttered. "Also cut the Creepy monster smile crap too."
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@SpaceReserved
@SpaceReserved
( I love this "Creepy monster smile" joke MAHAHAH! )

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Talion:

Talion raised an eyebrow at the "creepy monster smile" this boy spoke of. But he was happy that he had company now. He was getting lonely being lonely……..
" Follow me." Talion said, walking to the back of the house.

………………………………………

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Talion:

Talion led him to a small farm-like shed. He heard the reassuring sound of neighing from within. He opened the door, and a shadow rode out very quickly. Talion patted the being.
" This is my horse. Meet Aoran. He will be my steed." Talion looked the horse up and down, and smiled. It was a brown horse, with a very intelligent look in it's eyes. Talion clambered onto it.
" What will you be riding? Or would you like to sit in the back? Aoran always likes new bodies to kill with his stench."

………………………………….

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Talion:

Talion looked at him, carefully trying to conceal a smile.
" Do you really want me to answer that question, boy?" Talion said, rolling his eyes.
" I'll be waiting for you at the entrance gate at the front of the town. Bring whatever you want, just so long as you don't slow me down. Also, bring a Will, just in case you die. That chance is too high for comfort. Meet me there in half an hour." Talion said.

…………………………………………..

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@minimike96

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

"Whatever." I groaned. "I already have a will thank you very much, maybe you will need one too." I added with a sly mile.
I walked back into the town square, and tried to remember where I left Sutīdo. Such a magnificent name. Well duh I came up with it.
I quickly found him still roaming around the front of the town, he happly walked over and waitied for my orders.
"We need to get to the Front enterance of town to go find a creepy stalker with a hood." I instructed him.
He blinked and grunted.

I walked up to the Front gate of town and sighed. Dragging a full sized horse through traffic is terrible... also people kept insisting to buy him... Gez I never thought a White horse would draw so much attention.
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@SpaceReserved
@SpaceReserved
( Sutīdo is Japanize for Steed, which is a hint on his origins... )