• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Order of Arch Neutrality and server trust

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I feel this is an appropriate place to post this image for records keeping;

9jlc.png

Oh, and good luck in your endeavors, Arch. :)

PS.
This is really shitty of me to say as some of my final words, but Teddytazer, I often encountered you and just left you alone. The last time we fought was only because you were creeping around in that damn clown skin, and started threatening people with death and suffering. ( lol, although, that was the funniest part.. since I found you very... non threatening! ) I'll also say that I'm pretty sure gravity stole my kill on you.

I often encounter a lot of people and I either ask them for help, run away.. or just leave them alone. Sometimes I get stalker-mode and I like to creep, see them do things, and try to physically hide my character from them. That's fun to do sometimes. I think I got pretty good at it, not that anyone would've noticed or anything. ;P

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
I am all for this endeavor. And i will be happy to help with constructions as soon as I get my Pyromancer's tower finished!
I have seen that tower its in a dessert not to far from the east of me, looking good btw, also the guild is looking for more Stone Masons ( our building sub-order)

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
I think this is a great idea, I think it's a step in the right direction to make the server a more social place as XenZan mentioned as well as safer for lower level players.

As far as those who will not honor the sanctity, I agree with what you said about having guards to protect the temple grounds from people like that.

I'm completely for this and will help in whatever way I can as well.
spread the idea and get your town leaders to agree to a non-aggression pact with The Order so i know that that town will not attack us.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Today this dream has received a great push forward with the official support of the towns of the Forgotten Empire.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
I would like to Pledge DemonsWood to your cause as well Arch!

how will we know who is in the guild and who is not so that we do not attack them?

onawny

Dirt
I love this Idea Arch and I will ask my towns leader if he would join your pact of neutrality! if you need Guards later on I would love to help protect the city!