• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The New Era! (New Network/Map WIPE- June 20th

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Unless I am wrong, it seems that Conquest is only on test, could you move it to live so we can see it functionally working and have some battles over it?
Its on live - its just not enabled for a region yet - an admin can do this if they ask @Ampayne2 the commands - im on vacation until monday - but will handle things as i can.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
God I hope townships don't increase in cost... It took 9 months for the first and only Capitol on Haven. Honestly that's not fun, it's just dumb.
Cost need to go down not up. Instead of arbitrary material wasting town upgrade requirements there needs to be real world town building requirements. For example: to upgrade from Hamlet to town you must have a road to spawn and a public market.
Instead we have lets all bust our humps so we can get regions , yay, oh wait now we have to gather all that stuff again and actually build a town :(

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Cost need to go down not up. Instead of arbitrary material wasting town upgrade requirements there needs to be real world town building requirements. For example: to upgrade from Hamlet to town you must have a road to spawn and a public market.
Instead we have lets all bust our humps so we can get regions , yay, oh wait now we have to gather all that stuff again and actually build a town :(
Your concerns dont fall on deaf ears - however, theres no programmatical way to say "you need a road!" - without some very fancy footwerk.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Your concerns dont fall on deaf ears - however, theres no programmatical way to say "you need a road!" - without some very fancy footwerk.
Ya my thought was custom item town requirements. You give us a road, we give you an item that lets you upgrade. There would be some work involved to be sure but its doable

MajDeath

Portal
What is the price for clan creation + verification going to be? Can we also get some confirmation commands for this so we know what money we need to spend for the clan before spending it.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
1% water - 99% lava ;)
While I understand this is a joke, I think what Miners said is very relevant. One of the issues with Haven was the incredibly large amount of water. There were lakes and oceans everywhere. I think that for the new map, staff should make sure that there isn't too much water on the map to ensure that traveling places is efficient and not a giant pain in the ass.

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
Cant we like vote for stuff what stay's in the server and stuff that goes out?
For example attributes stay or go?

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
While I understand this is a joke, I think what Miners said is very relevant. One of the issues with Haven was the incredibly large amount of water. There were lakes and oceans everywhere. I think that for the new map, staff should make sure that there isn't too much water on the map to ensure that traveling places is efficient and not a giant pain in the ass.
Majority of the maps have had many lakes/oceans the only real exception is Bastion where it was mostly swamp land/rivers. I personally don't care about the ocean, but I wouldn't mind if it were changed.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Cant we like vote for stuff what stay's in the server and stuff that goes out?
For example attributes stay or go?
I don't understand why some people dislike attributes so much. It was a change yes-and it threw off some of balance yes-but it allows for more customization. One Paladin might have a long stun but not a ton of damage, but the other Paladin might be doing more damage. All it does is allow for more variations of a class

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't understand why some people dislike attributes so much. It was a change yes-and it threw off some of balance yes-but it allows for more customization. One Paladin might have a long stun but not a ton of damage, but the other Paladin might be doing more damage. All it does is allow for more variations of a class
Ignorance and laziness is the main culprit.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7

I hope its all water so I can build one giant Underdeep.

Also build boats for super awesome water traveling, and build water pillars to do tricks and shit on your boat cuz 360 no scoping in mid air with my bow on a boat is pretty badass.