• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The New Era! (New Network/Map WIPE- June 20th

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
What does NOT reset:
- Supporter perks
- Most store purchases

What DOES reset:
- Levels / Classes / Currency
- Items / Terrain / LWC's
- Residences / Townships / Shops
- Everything else.
- Any physical item (including crates/tokens/etc)

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
Disappointed. The time and effort put into a map that lasted 8 months completely down the tube. Not my favorite choice, not at all.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Disappointed. The time and effort put into a map that lasted 8 months completely down the tube. Not my favorite choice, not at all.
Please read the first post carefully. It wasn't made on a whim decision - there are things that must change and in order to move forward - this must happen. There's no feasible way to fix broken systems without breaking some eggs.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
damn

much needed though. looking forward to the future :D

Last edited:

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
In hindsight, it seems as though Haven was just a filler map to appease the majority. (Which sadly included me)
I'm guessing lot of these changes were intended for Haven, as they've been talked about before, but it was too rushed for them to be properly implemented.
So basically, hoping it's for real this time around. Looks good.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
This has happened 6 times in the past. Not sure what you were expecting.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Yay a map reset now to decide what kind of trolly stuff I can do with my old shit.
Changes look really good, I just feel sorry for the architects. :p

Nevinryal

Glowstone
Will old bans be undone so as to give everyone another chance at a fresh start? Munchlax is excited to be coming back despite using Magic_ferret to get around his account ban and now excited to still be coming back on the 20th. Is that evidence of a fresh start or am I mistaken and he just got away with account sharing to get around what would normally be an extended ban? Personally seeing more people on here would be a good thing especially at restart.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Will old bans be undone so as to give everyone another chance at a fresh start? Munchlax is excited to be coming back despite using Magic_ferret to get around his account ban and now excited to still be coming back on the 20th. Is that evidence of a fresh start or am I mistaken and he just got away with account sharing to get around what would normally be an extended ban? Personally seeing more people on here would be a good thing especially at restart.
we aren't changing our policy on bans. The new ban system may not have all old bans on it - if we have to reban players we will - a large majority of the advertisers/harassers have been rebanned under the new system.

alexhoff1

Gold
It looks like a good update.

The best part is probably the currency changes, souls just don't seem to work as well as gold.