• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Lenorian Empire

lukevillani

Stone
Population: 70
Has a capital building for an HQ
Our Objectives: To unite PVE under a stable empire which will have great power in defense, trade, and be well built. Someday we also plan to make an official township for our capital region which contains apartment buildings, stores, homes, wizard towers, and of course our great capital building.
We have also been trying to unite towns to expand the army for defensive purposes and to set up an alert system to warn locals of hostile raiders and such. We will also soon be making major farming facilities for the townless and poor who live in an isolated PVE environment. Towns are welcome to join our Empire anytime and as a member of the empire the leader of the town or if not him his choice of person will be made an official governor of the state.
Thank You for reading and please support our cause.

~ Emperor lukevillani , local leader of the capital region.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Defending in PVE must be really hard, Also I've seen you board up someones house because its "seized by the lenoran empire for grand theft" that's griefing fyi

lukevillani

Stone
first of all this sign you speak of said under arrest not "seized" we do not seize peoples homes. On the topic of defense we follow the rules of defensive behavior and use lava and flint and steel to protect our cities along with a little new special techniques ;D

Delikin

TNT
I'm sorry but I don't think I've seen quite such a hysterically pathetic attempt to "unite PvE" on Herocraft in a while. I understand that you are trying to build up a PvE empire, but I agree with what Jupiter said. But really..? Flint/steel, lava, and "special techniques"? Thats the best "defense" your empire has to offer? You wont last a second in an actual confrontation once the new patch comes out. ;D

Thanks for giving me a good laugh though.

Last edited:

lukevillani

Stone
our defenses are stronger then you could imagine from this post. If the rumours are true about pvp in pve we shall be ready to defend the mother land!

Last edited:

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
We-We-We-Welcome to the LENORIAN EMPIRE

plz remember that when you report greifers/abusive chat messages please turn off your x-ray texture packs.
Thank You

Beau_Nearh

Portal
On a serious note, I really hate to admit it but if you have that many active players on. You could most likely raise enough funds to raid any town and gank every party you come across. Shame you guys are all based in PVE as I'd love to see how much shit would hit the fan if you were to be organised.

Mattmonkey64

Stone
Population: 70
Has a capital building for an HQ
Our Objectives: To unite PVE under a stable empire which will have great power in defense, trade, and be well built. Someday we also plan to make an official township for our capital region which contains apartment buildings, stores, homes, wizard towers, and of course our great capital building.
We have also been trying to unite towns to expand the army for defensive purposes and to set up an alert system to warn locals of hostile raiders and such. We will also soon be making major farming facilities for the townless and poor who live in an isolated PVE environment. Towns are welcome to join our Empire anytime and as a member of the empire the leader of the town or if not him his choice of person will be made an official governor of the state.
Thank You for reading and please support our cause.

~ Emperor lukevillani , local leader of the capital region.

You...you started this....

We watch.....
We wait......
And we will strike.....
Your outposts have already been searched...
Your precious towns breached.....
Your efforts are in vain. Give up. Your pitiful empire is no match for the raw power of the south.....
Stop your recruiting. Innocents have been ejected from homes as castles are built, whole towns devoured in your ruthless hunger for taxes...

We are waiting......
And our patience is thin...

8-8

Beau_Nearh

Portal
If anyone was wondering, purging players from legion seem to be the best way of recruiting competent players who've had enough and want to join a proper SR.

Encoachment of towns doesn't help win friendly and supporting neighbors either.

So yeah: posting signs on someone's house, telling them that some new little griefer-magnet boom-town (that'll probably go bust in a week, like the last one) is going to be built next to your house without your consent doesn't make for a happy camper.
Even less so when the notice also implies that membership with said boom-town and Lenorian Empire is an unavoidable given.
The whole reason my house is intentionally remote and hidden is to avoid the daily griefings these towns guarantee surrounding residents in the first place. I'd rather not have to go back to requesting daily roll-backs on my house, thank you very much.

Last edited:

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
intriguing

what would one pay to get into this "lenorian empire" may I ask

Im feeling lucky and would love to join <3

this being because of "the rummres"

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Encoachment of towns doesn't help win friendly and supporting neighbors either.

So yeah: posting signs on someone's house, telling them that some new little griefer-magnet boom-town (that'll probably go bust in a week, like the last one) is going to be built next to your house without your consent doesn't make for a happy camper.
Even less so when the notice also implies that membership with said boom-town and Lenorian Empire is an unavoidable given.
The whole reason my house is intentionally remote and hidden is to avoid the daily griefings these towns guarantee surrounding residents in the first place. I'd rather not have to go back to requesting daily roll-backs on my house, thank you very much.
Fun fact: If someone builds a town near where you live. You either must be grandfathered into the town OR they have to give you time to move

Last edited:
Fun fact: If someone builds a house near where you live. You either must be grandfathered into the town OR they have to give you time to move
God that sounds like such a pain. Can I just make a house that spans the entire western quadrant of the PvE continent instead? I like that better.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
God that sounds like such a pain. Can I just make a house that spans the entire western quadrant of the PvE continent instead? I like that better.
You' have to region it.....
I mean. If you somehow lived on that entire piece technically I think it'd be legal? Maybe? I'm unsure actually.

*Edit: Also, realized I said "If someone builds a house near where you live."
Was supposed to say town, I edited my post to say Town. Heh.