• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukevillani

Stone
IGN: lukevillani
Banned by @strongholdx
Time of ban: 12:20 AM est 3/14/2015
Reason: Harassment, Killing in PvE, grief, ect
Story: Well for starters I can say i've done nothing wrong. Stronghold is at fault for failing to bring forth proof of any crime before my ban. He has taken Prods "word" that these crimes occurred and by my hand. lets start with this "Grief"

I actually don't know if stronghold was talking about the so called farm grief or the grief of the house. If it were the grief of the house this would mean it was Jet. Jet received a proper warning for this act. If he is referring to this "farm grief" Ill say this, I replanted the carrots and any photo taken was from before i replanted or while I was breaking them with water to be more efficient.

Now, this pve killing incident. What happened was Rogue or Prod killed Prod with lava. I was, however charged with this crime because I "Led the group". I do not remember actions caused by one person ever effecting another, and if evidence is not released confirming ive done this, this reason is invalid.

And now we have the Harassment. Is saying to my enemy while im bountying him that im going to kill him harassment? Is saying "all hail Lenor" while raiding him harassment? I believe unless there is actual proof that ive done anything in chat this charge should be dropped as well. And this charge would mean a mute even if anything ive said would be considered Harassment. And let me make something clear, no argument is ever one sided.

To conclude my report I must say Strongholds behavior during this whole mess was unacceptable. While we were raiding Prod we were forced to leave the area or be banned, even though our township was just outside of a 100 block range meaning the land around Prods town was tech ours. To top it off he threatened to ban me for the following charges if I didn't returned the stuff gathered from when Prod died. This can be seen as discrimination against the Lenorian people and I know alot of people may hate us in an RP way but is this truly what we've come to? Staff abuse? With that I conclude my ban appeal.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: lukevillani
Banned by @strongholdx
Time of ban: 12:20 AM est 3/14/2015
Reason: Harassment, Killing in PvE, grief, ect
Story: Well for starters I can say i've done nothing wrong. Stronghold is at fault for failing to bring forth proof of any crime before my ban. He has taken Prods "word" that these crimes occurred and by my hand. lets start with this "Grief"

I actually don't know if stronghold was talking about the so called farm grief or the grief of the house. If it were the grief of the house this would mean it was Jet. Jet received a proper warning for this act. If he is referring to this "farm grief" Ill say this, I replanted the carrots and any photo taken was from before i replanted or while I was breaking them with water to be more efficient.

Now, this pve killing incident. What happened was Rogue or Prod killed Prod with lava. I was, however charged with this crime because I "Led the group". I do not remember actions caused by one person ever effecting another, and if evidence is not released confirming ive done this, this reason is invalid.

And now we have the Harassment. Is saying to my enemy while im bountying him that im going to kill him harassment? Is saying "all hail Lenor" while raiding him harassment? I believe unless there is actual proof that ive done anything in chat this charge should be dropped as well. And this charge would mean a mute even if anything ive said would be considered Harassment. And let me make something clear, no argument is ever one sided.

To conclude my report I must say Strongholds behavior during this whole mess was unacceptable. While we were raiding Prod we were forced to leave the area or be banned, even though our township was just outside of a 100 block range meaning the land around Prods town was tech ours. To top it off he threatened to ban me for the following charges if I didn't returned the stuff gathered from when Prod died. This can be seen as discrimination against the Lenorian people and I know alot of people may hate us in an RP way but is this truly what we've come to? Staff abuse? With that I conclude my ban appeal.

Let me start off by saying this to you and out in the open for the community to see; Don't cry wolf on staff abuse. That is clearly not the case in this situation. Stronghold did his job, regardless of your opinion on the outcome.

After further review of the events that took place, this ban will be lifted to time served. Moving forward and further issue from you will result in suspension. Grief and and improper use of lava is illegal, you need to make sure your followers understand this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.