• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The heck is up with our chat culture?

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright, good to see I'm not alone here...
As far as I saw, we frequently hit 60-70 people. The question is whether we go on like this or make the application process harder (many of the active people we recruited in January are still here, mind), although this could mean dropping below the 50's.... maybe find a compromise? don't accept anyone who just fill in the form correctly but seems like a decent person?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, Orange Level could be the way to go, get less of these trolls and such and more great, dedicated players. And the PvP'ers that we would get would be less... childish, I want to say, though it seems a bit harsh. (Not all of these new players are "childish" {again, for lack of a better word}, but a fair amount are imo.)This may also beautify the server more, with perhaps a few more dedicated players.

Not to mention less griefers and hackers, which would be a great thing for the staff, and the community as a whole.

What do you staff think about this?
EDIT: What do you staff and other players think about this?

RedKhan

Soulsand
Pretty gutted to think that myself and Munno are amongst those being demonised for what we said following Weynards PvP losses. I also think it's pretty weak that Weynard complains at all given what his daily chat routine consists of.
When I was online, what was said didn't warrant a thread of complaining at all, I hope that somebody looks up chat logs and posts them.

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Red, I think you fail to understand how my "chat routine" works. Go ahead and post some logs, maybe you'll understand when you see it again...
By the way, I also think orange is the way to go. Back to the roots.