• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The ''General Prices of Items'' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I don't even have Cracked/Mossy Stone Brick on this? Why are you lot complaining about it? :p

I have mossy cobblestone, thats it! :p

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I was complaining to specific people about the topic and making it publicly known. Somewhere. Sorry to disrupt the thread, but the bottom of my post held much more important information.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Bread is slightly overpriced, bread is about .25 coins on average. Melons are overpriced but I don't know how much they go for. I will tell you the price for melons when I figure out.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
people only buy melons when they have no melon seeds, so I think a decent price for it fair considering they probably travel to dgarde specifically to get some.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Or people buy it in bulk for decent prices. Most people don't enjoy farming and I'm sure the 'upper-end' ones would buy a ton of food and be good-to-go for awhile then farm it whenever they need it.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
The blocks are available in spawn plots so that's where a lot of it probably came from. It is possible that some of the stronghold was missed.

And I was there the night Newerth found the one and only stronghold players were allowed to mine out.

and finally yes Architects are granted resources but the Architect in question should never have been running around in a PvP enabled area with granted items if story is true :/

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Would you mind adding Mushroom Stew possibly? I can't figure out the price of it and I have a lot of it...

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Would you mind adding Mushroom Stew possibly? I can't figure out the price of it and I have a lot of it...

I'm not sure about the price of that too! :p The items I add here and mainstream items (those which are bought a lot).

As for the rest of you, take your ''discussion'' elsewhere, it looks like a massive rant fest. Nobody likes those! :p

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
These rant posts are ruining the quality of this thread. Any more and they shall be reported for deletion, and you can face whatever consequences the administration choose to deal out. This isn't fair on Majora or any other player that takes reference from this thread.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
It has to do with the core prices of various rare blocks - and I feel this information is for now - needed. I'll PM an admin myself, as of right now to look at it, and then decide. Thanks.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
It may HAVE BEEN about the core prices of the rare blocks.. but from what I see, it's a rant. I just don't want to leave Majora out of this, as he's put in a lot of hard work, and to take other such a thread with silly jesting and banter would be, well, wrong. I do however believe that there should be no scamming in this game whatsoever, and that it should be played fairly, so to whom is on the moral side of things in this argument, you have my back, whether that may be the both of you or not.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
It may HAVE BEEN about the core prices of the rare blocks.. but from what I see, it's a rant. I just don't want to leave Majora out of this, as he's put in a lot of hard work, and to take other such a thread with silly jesting and banter would be, well, wrong. I do however believe that there should be no scamming in this game whatsoever, and that it should be played fairly, so to whom is on the moral side of things in this argument, you have my back, whether that may be the both of you or not.

I completely agree, as I said. I just want a "refund". at best.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
These rant posts are ruining the quality of this thread. Any more and they shall be reported for deletion, and you can face whatever consequences the administration choose to deal out. This isn't fair on Majora or any other player that takes reference from this thread.

This is all off topic, and I apologize, Majora, this is not my intent. I feel the need to clean my name after someone falsely accuses me. If you have a problem with me xex, PM me.

Still waiting for my PM

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Here's the thing though I have 55 mushroom stew stacked. :p Mushroom stew used to be a reward in ma and gave like 5 in a stack and I just stacked all the mushroom stew I won from ma and got 55 stacked now.(You can no longer get mushroom stew the way I got it)

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I think mushroom soup may possibly be lower than that, seeing that melons are much more easier to come by and are stackable. Ever since the food bar update, mushroom soup has become virtually useless.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Here's the thing though I have 55 mushroom stew stacked. :p Mushroom stew used to be a reward in ma and gave like 5 in a stack and I just stacked all the mushroom stew I won from ma and got 55 stacked now.(You can no longer get mushroom stew the way I got it)
There is no benefit to having stacked soup, IMO. You need to unstack it in order to consume it properly anyways and I find it a pain to do so.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Mushroom stew should cause an effect, like 'confusion' for 2 minutes. Ya know, wobbly sight, intensive colors, the occasional dragon flying through the air; shroomy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.