• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The ''General Prices of Items'' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
Arrows sell for 8c easily.

That's a pretty ridiculous price for arrows, but I guess with all the rogue classes then there is more demand for them. It would probably be easier if this thread were based on item value rather than demand since it wouldn't become outdated as quickly, but that would probably be more difficult to make.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2

That's a pretty ridiculous price for arrows, but I guess with all the rogue classes then there is more demand for them. It would probably be easier if this thread were based on item value rather than demand since it wouldn't become outdated as quickly, but that would probably be more difficult to make.
They were selling for 8c and more, before that even came out.

Glent

Glowing Redstone

They were selling for 8c and more, before that even came out.

Pretty sure they've been worth one coin for the last few weeks, at tleast prior to rogues getting bows.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
glent please take all the seasoned merchants word for this okay? they are 8c.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
All I have to say, good job Majoras!

+1

EDIT: Maybe you can also add any shop/trade threads (like "The Hardware Store" or "Nater's Shop of Wonders" - no bias, just picked the first two recent threads on the list) into the OP so people can check their prices and compare 'em easily.

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Might want to bump up Endstone to 200-350c. That's what I usually see it go for on the TD chat.
Just saying' :p

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
I'd say cracked/mossy cracks normally go for about 150c-200c per stack nowadays, just another addition that could be made, but don't take me for this statement, this is only what I have bought them for in the past!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I'd say cracked/mossy cracks normally go for about 150c-200c per stack nowadays, just another addition that could be made, but don't take me for this statement, this is only what I have bought them for in the past!

I show Mossy COBBLESTONE on this thread. :p What you're thinking of are Smoothstone bricks. :)

Might want to bump up Endstone to 200-350c. That's what I usually see it go for on the TD chat.
Just saying' :p

I'll check this. Most people in /ch t trade for 100c when i'm online. I'll check it later today. Thanks for informing me! :)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
@Dazureus Good idea! :) Thanks for the support! :)

@Oxea That would be useful, but then again, like you have said, it could be taken as being biased. Not everyone with a shop in the TD has a thread in this forum.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
@Dazureus Good idea! :) Thanks for the support! :)

@Oxea That would be useful, but then again, like you have said, it could be taken as being biased. Not everyone with a shop in the TD has a thread in this forum.

That'd be their own downfall though, those who have taken the time to advertise on the forums - I'd link them in the OP so people can easily access their shops and compare the prices etc. with this thread. I only meant biased because I chose the top two stores on the thread list not necessarily because some have advertised on the forums.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Cracked Brick and Mossy Brick are hard to price, imo. Few people hold the stock of them and try to sell for ridiculous prices. I disabled my C. Brick and M. Brick shops for this reason.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I buy Gold for 8.8c a piece. It's hard to get people lower then that when there is so many gold traders.

I like the list though, well made and easy to read trough. It gives a good view of the average prices on important items on Herocraft.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff

the lowest prices I've seen were illegally obtained mossy STONE BRICK, and cracked STONE BRICK for 18c per 32.

Since then, they've been bought up and resold for 20-30c per block. Which pisses me off due to my stupidity and being scammed.

Those blocks should not have been obtained so easily, and a recent bukkit error allowed further collection of these 2 important rare blocks.

As far as I know, there are about 3-4 double chests of these bricks (combining both bricks for this estimate)

I have one of those chests, and Newerth has about half a chest. I am willing to sell these for 1280c per stack, (20c/ea) or 30c/ea per block in random amounts.

Removed due to off-topic and flaming. -bear

Grid_Gold_Ingot.png
Gold: 8c-8.5c an ignot. Mayors and SIC's of towns may sell to DHX for 9c an ignot.
Correction: Mayors and SICs cannot sell to DHX for more than the base 7c, only bankers. Mayors and SICs sell it to bankers. Or so I've been told.

Some other prices also seem really odd (such as diamond, coal, and arrows).

Actually Glent, Majorasmask is partially correct and you are mostly wrong. The price is 9c to DHX for Mayors,SiC, and TB's. The underlined in your statement is where you confuse me. The base price of gold is 9c from DHX, and there's *ONLY* 3 people who can sell to DHX from each township.

Mayors, SiC's and designated town bankers (in township threads official posts) can all sell gold to DHX bankers. This is the rule Xanipher gave us DHX bankers. ALL Mayors should update their township threads to reflect these three people who can sell gold. It's not required, you don't have to have a Town Banker, or even a SIC.

HTTP's "Manager" rank does not qualify ANYONE for "SiC" status. It MUST be in the township thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.