• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

OOC The Apocalypse of Herocraft

_Trains_

Obsidian
Meh, sounds cool. I'll give this a shot.

RP name: Randy Faltwasser
RP age: 17
Class and level: Beguiler 57
Character Picture: (optional)
QF2IPxx.jpg

Alignment(Chaotic evil, lawful evil, neutral evil, neutral, neutral good, lawful good, chaotic good): Probably Shady Evil. Shady Evil- This evil you may never know is evil. These characters are the most dangerous and manipulative characters, and take a lot of skill to roleplay. They may do good deeds or actions, and may even act nice and courteous to others, however while doing so, they spread the seeds of hate among those who they are around. With careful manipulation these characters can turn even the best of friends against each other without as much as being suspected. This is the evil who can tear apart nations, such as the cruel advisor who wishes to bring down his King's nation so he can take it over with ease. In roleplaying stories, these characters are often planted into the party to distract, mislead, and find means to cause the party to fail by their own merit.

A description of your character: Randy is 5 foot 11 inches. He is upset that he stopped growing because he wanted to be 6 feet. He is known to befriend kids at his school, then either steal stuff from them, such as money; he can also tend to backstab them and accuse/blame them of things he did. He spends a good 10 minutes gelling his hair. He only wears jeans, (usually ripped), and wears the "cool kid clothing" as seen above. He always carries extra hair gel, a comb, a match, and money in his pockets. He has blond hair, white skin, and eyes that change color depending on his mood. (sort of like a mood ring)

Your account of fleeing from Citadel(if not born afterwards): Spending time camping with his "friends", Randy had his head in the clouds when a kid shouted, "fire!". The rest was just a blur to him, but he remembers crying kids, packing up supplies, and running away. He distinctly remembers that he ran the opposite direction of where the rest of his friends were going. All he has now are his camping supplies (which are carried in a big backpack) a few changes of clothes, and all of the items mentioned in his description.

A brief story involving you character if you did not do the one above: Randy met with his "buddies" after Chem 20. A test had just occurred, and Randy had been pleased that Jeremy had showed him his answers to copy off of.
"Hey, Jeremy! Thanks for helping me back there. By the way, where's that money you owe me?" Randy asked. Jeremy looked confused. He had no idea that Randy was double crossing him, and legitimately thought he owed him money. Because, why would good guy Randy ever lie?
"Uh, yeah, sure. Here it is." Jeremy said as he confusingly gave Randy a 20$. Randy knew that he could do this trick to anyone in the school, even some of the teachers, to get them to give him some money. Filling with greed, Randy's eyes turned a brilliant shade of green.
"Dude, what's up with your eyes?" A groupie asked.
"Uh, nothing. It's... nothing. By the way, where's that money you owe me? I GOT to buy this new hair gel."

END

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Application:
RP name: Lou
Class and level: Cleric 36
Character Picture: (optional) Semi-Crappy drawing Incoming
]
11hccvm.jpg
Alignment : Neutral Good
A description of your character: A Semi-Sarcastic cheerful Cleric with an annoying habit of letting people roll around in pain for a bit before healing them ( So they learn not get hurt, and also cause its funny to watch them run around on fire ). Despite that, he's a generally ok person, he won't let anyone die on his watch.

Your account of fleeing from Citadel(if not born afterwards):
Lou: Well lets see. I followed the mass of people into the tiny portal while being chased by nether knows what, met God/Kainzo, given the quest to defeat a great evil in order to become... Oh... Sorry I stopped listening after that point. I was too busy collecting Flowers for healing so I can prevent all the deaths expected to happen in this adventure.

A brief story involving you character if you did not do the one above:
I think the one above should be enough

Meh, sounds cool. I'll give this a shot.

RP name: Randy Faltwasser
Class and level: Beguiler 57
Character Picture: (optional)
QF2IPxx.jpg

Alignment(Chaotic evil, lawful evil, neutral evil, neutral, neutral good, lawful good, chaotic good): Probably Shady Evil. Shady Evil- This evil you may never know is evil. These characters are the most dangerous and manipulative characters, and take a lot of skill to roleplay. They may do good deeds or actions, and may even act nice and courteous to others, however while doing so, they spread the seeds of hate among those who they are around. With careful manipulation these characters can turn even the best of friends against each other without as much as being suspected. This is the evil who can tear apart nations, such as the cruel advisor who wishes to bring down his King's nation so he can take it over with ease. In roleplaying stories, these characters are often planted into the party to distract, mislead, and find means to cause the party to fail by their own merit.

A description of your character: Randy is 5 foot 11 inches. He is upset that he stopped growing because he wanted to be 6 feet. He is known to befriend kids at his school, then either steal stuff from them, such as money; he can also tend to backstab them and accuse/blame them of things he did. He spends a good 10 minutes gelling his hair. He only wears jeans, (usually ripped), and wears the "cool kid clothing" as seen above. He always carries extra hair gel, a comb, a match, and money in his pockets. He has blond hair, white skin, and eyes that change color depending on his mood. (sort of like a mood ring)

Your account of fleeing from Citadel(if not born afterwards): Spending time camping with his "friends", Randy had his head in the clouds when a kid shouted, "fire!". The rest was just a blur to him, but he remembers crying kids, packing up supplies, and running away. He distinctly remembers that he ran the opposite direction of where the rest of his friends were going. All he has now are his camping supplies (which are carried in a big backpack) a few changes of clothes, and all of the items mentioned in his description.

A brief story involving you character if you did not do the one above: Randy met with his "buddies" after Chem 20. A test had just occurred, and Randy had been pleased that Jeremy had showed him his answers to copy off of.
"Hey, Jeremy! Thanks for helping me back there. By the way, where's that money you owe me?" Randy asked. Jeremy looked confused. He had no idea that Randy was double crossing him, and legitimately thought he owed him money. Because, why would good guy Randy ever lie?
"Uh, yeah, sure. Here it is." Jeremy said as he confusingly gave Randy a 20$. Randy knew that he could do this trick to anyone in the school, even some of the teachers, to get them to give him some money. Filling with greed, Randy's eyes turned a brilliant shade of green.
"Dude, what's up with your eyes?" A groupie asked.
"Uh, nothing. It's... nothing. By the way, where's that money you owe me? I GOT to buy this new hair gel."

END
I think you are missing the point of the whole fantasy Herocraft theme...

Yeah, makes sense. I didn't really know what to put...but I gave it my best shot.
The idea is to make a character that would be a part of this universe, not a high school student from 2015. Roleplay gives the freedom to be whoever you want to be, and I do not mean that in a "all I want to do is escape from my reality" way, but just a creative freedom way.

Essentially the question you should ask yourself is this: if you were to write a book relevant to the Herocraft universe, who would want the main character to be?

_Trains_

Obsidian
The idea is to make a character that would be a part of this universe, not a high school student from 2015. Roleplay gives the freedom to be whoever you want to be, and I do not mean that in a "all I want to do is escape from my reality" way, but just a creative freedom way.

Essentially the question you should ask yourself is this: if you were to write a book relevant to the Herocraft universe, who would want the main character to be?

Ah. That makes this more of a challenge. I will spend tomorrow making my new character, and then re-post something different.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
A few questions:
A: Do the "Classes" and "Levels" have to be in HC style or can they be in any style?
B: What affect will our alignment have on the RP?
C: Is this gonna be played D&D style with a storyteller and combat, just no rolls and stuff?

RP name: Blehricson
RP age: 24
Class and level: Master Elemental Mage, Novice Necromancer
Character Picture:
Alignment(Chaotic evil, lawful evil, neutral evil, neutral, neutral good, lawful good, chaotic good): Chaotic Neutral
A description of your character: A tortured soul who's family was destroyed because of their abilities. Having sworn revenge and failed, he now practices his arts alone and far from most, however a few do manage to get near him.
Your account of fleeing from Citadel(if not born afterwards): Born at the end of Citadel, Blehricson remembers little from it's age. All he remembers is his family being slaughtered and him being taken away to a far off land.
A brief story involving you character if you did not do the one above: TBD

A few questions:
A: Do the "Classes" and "Levels" have to be in HC style or can they be in any style?
B: What affect will our alignment have on the RP?
C: Is this gonna be played D&D style with a storyteller and combat, just no rolls and stuff?

RP name: Blehricson
RP age: 24
Class and level: Master Elemental Mage, Novice Necromancer
Character Picture:
Alignment(Chaotic evil, lawful evil, neutral evil, neutral, neutral good, lawful good, chaotic good): Chaotic Neutral
A description of your character: A tortured soul who's family was destroyed because of their abilities. Having sworn revenge and failed, he now practices his arts alone and far from most, however a few do manage to get near him.
Your account of fleeing from Citadel(if not born afterwards): Born at the end of Citadel, Blehricson remembers little from it's age. All he remembers is his family being slaughtered and him being taken away to a far off land.
A brief story involving you character if you did not do the one above: TBD

A: To my understanding it should be an HC class w/ level, 'cause, y'know, HC universe and all. (I apologize if that sounds too sassy)

B: It doesn't lock you into anything: it really just serves as a hint to other players as to how you will behave.

C: I am honestly not sure. I think Gales will step in at key moments to present a situation though. Currently it has been just that the story develops a problem on its own and then we have to solve it (After the initial scenario). For example: The way my character entered was after the heroes had been given items to assist them, and so I needed to come up with a way to obtain said items.

@GodOfGales can probably answer the last a bit better though.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
A: To my understanding it should be an HC class w/ level, 'cause, y'know, HC universe and all. (I apologize if that sounds too sassy)

B: It doesn't lock you into anything: it really just serves as a hint to other players as to how you will behave.

C: I am honestly not sure. I think Gales will step in at key moments to present a situation though. Currently it has been just that the story develops a problem on its own and then we have to solve it (After the initial scenario). For example: The way my character entered was after the heroes had been given items to assist them, and so I needed to come up with a way to obtain said items.

@GodOfGales can probably answer the last a bit better though.
About C. ... Open the spoiler but it is what it says so SPOILER ALERT
I plan to kill my character off soon to present myself as a greater force to present challenges.[/SPOILER

About C. ... Open the spoiler but it is what it says so SPOILER ALERT
I plan to kill my character off soon to present myself as a greater force to present challenges.[/SPOILER
Damn, screws up my strategy. Must... Rethink... Way to have plot twist! It was a really good idea too... I am not going to say it, because it will give away really important details of my character, but trust me, it is good.