• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

OOC The Apocalypse of Herocraft

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Worlds came, world fell, yet the multiverse forever stood as a harbor for refugees to go into the next world. Thus came the fall of Valorium and the transferring to Citadel, which harbored one of the longest standing worlds. But as they all do, thus fell Citadel, and the refugees fled to a new world- the world of Apocalypse. The people feared lives in this world- for the mighty Zo's had always named a world accordingly to what is to take place. And hence Apocalypse fell, and the refugees fled into the Multiverse to find a new planet- yet alas there was not one.
The situation seemed dire- but the mighty Kainzo appeared to the people stating this curse could be broken if a hero could defeat Unitus, a Zo gone dark. So the most mightiest of heroes are to step up and defeat this Zo- the victor being the oracle for a new world, for better or for worse.

Greetings! It has been awhile since anyone has conducted an RP on HeroCraft, and I would like to preform this experiment here to see if even a single ember crackles. Honestly, I do not expect many, if any, to apply. But we'll see, eh?

Rules:
No Metagaming
No God-Like characters
No generic or cheesy characters
Follow HeroCraft classes and lore
Post all OOC things in this post here- keep RP in private.

Application:
RP name:
RP age:
Class and level:
Character Picture: (optional)
Alignment(Chaotic evil, lawful evil, neutral evil, neutral, neutral good, lawful good, chaotic good):
A description of your character:
Your account of fleeing from Citadel(if not born afterwards):
A brief story involving you character if you did not do the one above:

And let the RP rise!

RP name: Gale Wo
RP age: 46
Class and level: SoothSayer 61
Character Picture: (optional) N/A
Alignment(Chaotic evil, lawful evil, neutral evil, neutral, neutral good, lawful good, chaotic good): Lawful Good
A description of your character: Tall, lean, the ideal figure from those adept to the lifestyle of an islander. Crystal blue eyes inline a light toned skin with dark brown hair. His style of clothing is as you would imagine from an island king who had his lands taken from him, torn velvet and silk. His voice is very monotone, yet has such confidence it is hard not to agree with everything he says.
Your account of fleeing from Citadel(if not born afterwards): The island that harbored my kingdom, Tiltwo, was one of the first to feel the quake that brought about the end. The mighty volcano in the center of the island erupted, its immense ash and smoke ridding the island of any beauty, and killing hundreds of inhabitants. Thousands of surviving citizens rushed to the AirShips and flew off before the lava and ash settled over them, yet I wanted to watch all my people go before me. They however rushed me into the largest ship, the Hydro Power Titan, and it flew into the Multiverse. I was unsure of the future my people.
A brief story involving you character if you did not do the one above: I did the one above

Alright, I'll get the ball rolling and see if this turns into anything.

RP Name: Kilroy

RP Age: 73

RP Class and Level: Illusionist 61

Character Picture: N/A

Alignment: Chaotic Good

A description of your character: Tall and slender, with light grey eyes and a trimmed black beard. Using his skills as an illusionist he has managed to conceal the various signs of aging such as wrinkles and grey hair. He wears typical black and grey mage robes with a simple hood. With him he carried a long staff topped with a tennis ball sized glass orb surrounded by metal that appears to have grown around it. He also carries a knife near his chest concealed in his robe.

Your account of fleeing from citadel: Kilroy was wandering the mountains of the northern continent when he began to feel the ground shake. As he caught his balance by leaning on his staff he saw volcanic ash in the distance. Quickly, he fled to the surrounding plains to avoid falling rocks, but the ground itself began to give way. As fissures began to snake their way toward his location, Kilroy mustered all his magical strength and cast himself into the multiverse. It was there he remained for many years, conjuring himself food and keeping entertained with illusions, until other survivors of Citadel, scouting the area, stumbled upon him drifting alone by chance. Kilroy stood on the deck of their craft, stretched, and then ate his first unconjured meal in quite a long time.

Brief story of your character if you did not do the one above: I did the one above.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Alright, I'll get the ball rolling and see if this turns into anything.

RP Name: Kilroy

RP Age: 73

RP Class and Level: Illusionist 61

Character Picture: N/A

Alignment: Chaotic Good

A description of your character: Tall and slender, with light grey eyes and a trimmed black beard. Using his skills as an illusionist he has managed to conceal the various signs of aging such as wrinkles and grey hair. He wears typical black and grey mage robes with a simple hood. With him he carried a long staff topped with a tennis ball sized glass orb surrounded by metal that appears to have grown around it. He also carries a knife near his chest concealed in his robe.

Your account of fleeing from citadel: Kilroy was wandering the mountains of the northern continent when he began to feel the ground shake. As he caught his balance by leaning on his staff he saw volcanic ash in the distance. Quickly, he fled to the surrounding plains to avoid falling rocks, but the ground itself began to give way. As fissures began to snake their way toward his location, Kilroy mustered all his magical strength and cast himself into the multiverse. It was there he remained for many years, conjuring himself food and keeping entertained with illusions, until other survivors of Citadel, scouting the area, stumbled upon him drifting alone by chance. Kilroy stood on the deck of their craft, stretched, and then ate his first unconjured meal in quite a long time.

Brief story of your character if you did not do the one above: I did the one above.
Welcome to the rp! Glad someone is interested, hope more then two people conduct this whole thing.

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh im so getting in on this, i love RP, especially the dungeon and dragons esq style.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Give me some time to work on a new character.
My old ones are kinda cruddy :p
But I'm game for some RP.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
RP name: Daeas Snow
RP age: 19 in elvish! so like 1000+ human something >.>
Class and level: Ranger / Level 60
Character Picture: I can draw my own but it'd only be in pencil, no colors but for the gist currently. Drawing the whole thing would take me roughly something like 30 so hours. Depending on how nice I want it to be.
archer_traveler_set_by_bluefrozenheart-d6wo9fu.png

Alignment(Chaotic evil, lawful evil, neutral evil, neutral, neutral good, lawful good, chaotic good): Neutral good!
A description of your character: Daeas meaning white bow. Which is the preferred weapon for this ranger, along with (I wish bo staff but if this has anything to do in-game I can only sub in with an axe ;-; ). Daeas has a petite figure standing at a short 5'01. Always carries around candy =D. Daeas has no intentions of upholding the law but if her morals are as goes: If Daeas spots wrongdoing happening she will feel obligated to help. She will not interfere with other peoples business unless its one sided and there's a chance for conflict.
Your account of fleeing from Citadel(if not born afterwards): While Daeas was still young she can remember being carried by her brother Elliot. She was unconscious for most of it but can recall the flurry of people surrounding her and her brother.
A brief story involving you character if you did not do the one above: Daeas grew up being told stories of creatures unseen by her brother. Now she actively hunts and tracks these creatures in hopes of being the first to see/capture them. ( I dont know how brief you wanted it so here you go. @GodOfGales

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
RP name: Daeas Snow
RP age: 17
Class and level: Ranger / Level 60
Character Picture: I can draw my own but it'd only be in pencil, no colors but for the gist currently. Drawing the whole thing would take me roughly something like 30 so hours. Depending on how nice I want it to be.
archer_traveler_set_by_bluefrozenheart-d6wo9fu.png

Alignment(Chaotic evil, lawful evil, neutral evil, neutral, neutral good, lawful good, chaotic good): Neutral good!
A description of your character: Daeas meaning white bow. Which is the preferred weapon for this ranger, along with (I wish bo staff but if this has anything to do in-game I can only sub in with an axe ;-; ). Daeas has a petite figure standing at a short 5'01. Always carries around candy =D. Daeas has no intentions of upholding the law but if her morals are as goes: If Daeas spots wrongdoing happening she will feel obligated to help. She will not interfere with other peoples business unless its one sided and there's a chance for conflict.
Your account of fleeing from Citadel(if not born afterwards): While Daeas was still young she can remember being carried by her brother Elliot. She was unconscious for most of it but can recall the flurry of people surrounding her and her brother.
A brief story involving you character if you did not do the one above: Daeas grew up being told stories of creatures unseen by her brother. Now she actively hunts and tracks these creatures in hopes of being the first to see/capture them. ( I dont know how brief you wanted it so here you go. @GodOfGales
Looks good! Welcome to the RP. Be sure to read up on all the things currently listed.

_Trains_

Obsidian
How will this actually work? Will we just chat? Meet together in a spot and act? Both? I have never rp'd before, except on creative servers so I don't know if this is the same thing.

How will this actually work? Will we just chat? Meet together in a spot and act? Both? I have never rp'd before, except on creative servers so I don't know if this is the same thing.
Basically there is a scenario, and then we go into a convo and go one step at a time with our characters that react to the scenario.

It is, in a sense, like a game of chess, but you are facing more than one person and you have one piece. That one piece has the ability to move however you want it to, but it is more fun when you limit it. The goal isn't necessarily to "win," but more to collaborate on a competitive story.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Basically there is a scenario, and then we go into a convo and go one step at a time with our characters that react to the scenario.

It is, in a sense, like a game of chess, but you are facing more than one person and you have one piece. That one piece has the ability to move however you want it to, but it is more fun when you limit it. The goal isn't necessarily to "win," but more to collaborate on a competitive story.
So is this in the Forums or ingame?