• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ThAt_KiD_PROZ's whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name: ThAt_KiD_PROZ_
  2. Location & age: Pennsylvania, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw the website while looking for fun minecraft servers.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I like to be a helpful part of a community and want to make a mark on people. I like writing different lore about my self and other people. I hope to spread the word about this server to friends so they can join me in my adventures.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT14
  10. Additional Info: I love to PVP although I may not be the best at it. I am good at building shrines, but I do not think this server has deities so I will not post pictures.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft In-game name: ThAt_KiD_PROZ_
  2. Location & age: Pennsylvania, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw the website while looking for fun minecraft servers.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love this kind of server and there seems to be a great amount of work going into it to keep it good. I am starting to get more into RP and this looks like a good place to do it. I love to work hard to train skills and it looks like the class system here is great.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT14
  10. Additional Info: I love to PVP although I may not be the best at it. I am good at building shrines, but I do not think this server has deities so I will not post pictures.
~reviewing~ For reasons you should be accepted. Instead of listing the reasons you would like to be accepted, try listing what reasons we should like to accept you.