• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Test Map

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I did read, and as for the 10x exp, what do you think a boost is? Same thing just a different amount. People can do without more ore, but letting people drop items on death is NOTHING new. That is vanilla minecraft. Ores and things could just be sold at a shop for 1s a stack, and shops take less than a minute to set up.
So in your opinion then they can just remove one plugin, add or completely reconfigure another, add a new boost, and set up an admin shop all in about 10 minutes or so?

Have you ever setup a server? I'm guessing no.

I would like to see this. I have been some what pushing for more PVP and I had suggested an alternate servers dedicated to this. But this may be better. Every one gets to see what it's like to pvp. This may pull back old players. But it may also push away newer ones for the week it is decided to be done. If at all.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
So in your opinion then they can just remove one plugin, add or completely reconfigure another, add a new boost, and set up an admin shop all in about 10 minutes or so?

Have you ever setup a server? I'm guessing no.
Why do you always need to be so sarcastic? I never said it would take 10 mins, sure it could take an hour or 2, but I have set up my own private server before, and it didn't take me hours to remove a plugin. Shops and boosts wouldn't take long either

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Why do you always need to be so sarcastic? I never said it would take 10 mins, sure it could take an hour or 2, but I have set up my own private server before, and it didn't take me hours to remove a plugin. Shops and boosts wouldn't take long either
If you had lead with; I have set up my own private servers and I think you might be overstating the amount of time involved. I think one or two hours is all it would take if they do it this way:e.g. And by the way I either agree or disagree with your suggestion for this reason: you might have been met with a different response. You opted for Fpalm... Your wrong because I say so followed by irrelanvancies. We reap what we sow, make sure you plant the type of seed for which you enjoy the taste of the bread

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
If you had lead with; I have set up my own private servers and I think you might be overstating the amount of time involved. I think one or two hours is all it would take if they do it this way:e.g. And by the way I either agree or disagree with your suggestion for this reason: you might have been met with a different response. You opted for Fpalm... Your wrong because I say so followed by irrelanvancies. We reap what we sow, make sure you plant the type of seed for which you enjoy the taste of the bread
If you really can't handle your post having a bad rating without being rude and snotty to people then to shouldn't be on here.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
If you really can't handle your post having a bad rating without being rude and snotty to people then to shouldn't be on here.
Didn't say I couldn't "Handle" it. Though your track record has shown you can't. I meet rudeness with snark. If you don't want snark don't lead with rudeness. Learn some manners and you might have a better time of it. I only give that which is earned. You want any measure of courtesy from me, try earning it. You are the one who is upset. You have been upset for some time. In fact your track record has shown that you are overly sensitive. Perhaps you should return to the forums at when you have matured a bit.

Dewyn

Retired Staff
Didn't say I couldn't "Handle" it. Though your track record has shown you can't. I meet rudeness with snark. If you don't want snark don't lead with rudeness. Learn some manners and you might have a better time of it. I only give that which is earned. You want any measure of courtesy from me, try earning it. You are the one who is upset. You have been upset for some time. In fact your track record has shown that you are overly sensitive. Perhaps you should return to the forums at when you have matured a bit.

This thread isn't the place to start arguing over who's "mature." One of you needs to step up and choose not to reply.

On-track: I enjoy this idea a lot. On the one hand, as a player, I'd like to experience HC the way everyone describes it, and on the other, as a dev, I'd enjoy helping to set this up because I know a lot of people would like it (mainly old players).

I think it's worth a shot at least.

Ruger392

Obsidian
No flame please.

Love the idea @Malarb