• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion PvP Suggestion - New War Zone Phase -

ChazzaMaGazza

ICE ICE ICE!
Ok So I suck at explaining stuff through text, im much better at talking but lets see how this goes, apologies for bad grammar.

The problem right now is why is anyone from PvE going to venture out into pvp to just get killed when they can peacefully live with their friends and not have any worries. They are quite frankly scared of going into PvP because they see no need to go there when they can just do the exact same in PvE, except theres no risk of dieing.

The point Im making is they shouldn't feel scared and feared going into PvP. Obviously there needs to be a risk but not to an extent that they can't even go there. And that it should be a fun experience where you can peace

So I had this idea which is kind of similar to the Peace / War system in some aspects. The way it works is for a X amount of time PvP goes into Battle Phase (crap name someone else come up with a good one) This is where when you die you loose no exp, no gear no durability on your weapons meaning you can freely fight and just have a good time. This is to get rid of that fear aspect and make them think heck, lets go fight for abit see how we do. Making it a fun competitive phase for a certain amount of time. The no armor dropping and item lost durability can only be activated if that player is combat tagged. This is means it cannot be abused for a reason to go mining or any that involves risk. This is a good chance for players to set up group fights and just have a rumble.

I think this could really help seeing as PvP is beginning to die out. I personally love massive fights and Im sure others do too, and this is also a good experience to PvE players to see what made herocraft great, the PVP!. If and when the test server is set up, maybe introduce this or something familiar to see how it goes.

Please leave improvements and suggestions (keep it clean no flaming plz x ) as Im sure many are needed but this is just a starting point for hopefully something that could work out.

-Chazza

@Kainzo

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Thoughts;

Well, I honestly really like this idea. I personally wouldn't want to see the 'battle stage' (what a Terrible name) last longer than 30-45 minutes however I really do think this would help introduce a wider audience to the PVP side of this server. My only criticism (other than the name) would be that It might become too affective really drawing away all the attention from 'war' (is this really a bad thing?).