• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Technic launcher and Herocraft launcher !

S7ORMY

Dirt
Hello This is mainly directed to kainzo and or the higher ranking admins in the community. I am able to make a technic launcher and herocraft launcher download and run tutorial, And i was wondering, If i do that would you guys post it on here officially, So if any new or old players have questions on how to do it then they can be directed straight to the video so that the admins mods and guides dont have to deal with that area as much anymore .

Let me know what you think ! :D

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Hello This is mainly directed to kainzo and or the higher ranking admins in the community. I am able to make a technic launcher and herocraft launcher download and run tutorial, And i was wondering, If i do that would you guys post it on here officially, So if any new or old players have questions on how to do it then they can be directed straight to the video so that the admins mods and guides dont have to deal with that area as much anymore .

Let me know what you think ! :D
S7ORMY that would be wonderful. It would be added to the hc.to/launcher thread for added guidance. Thanks for this initiative.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
I would also recommend that you write out a detailed script of what you want to say, then run it by some people, its easy to leave out/forget important info when trying to record, and writing it down will make sure that important things won't be missed.

S7ORMY

Dirt
Thanks guys for the positive feedback ! :D i am going to record this tutorial tonight !!