• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TEAM DESTINY

_Trains_

Obsidian
Team Destiny
Number of members:
Objective: Thrive and eventually make a town
Level you should be to join: At least level 1

Hello and welcome to the Team Destiny official homepage. Finally, you can be a part of Team Destiny. Our headquarters are currently being built in the south continent. Our headquarters will have a farm, a lookout, a mine, a meeting room, guild rooms, and a mess hall. This is the perfect Team for people who want a place to start and level, but as well for people who want a proper guild and who will stay for a while.

Leader of Team Destiny & Guild Master's Second Hand Man: ILikeTrains23456
Second-in-command Of Team Destiny & Guildmaster: Jaminath

Guild Helpers:
• GriffenLeo
• ProGamer2026
• jfernyc

Key Miners:
• alpsadventure123
• ILikeTrains23456
• ProGamer2026

Guards:
• Jaminath
• alpsadventure123

Scribes:
• ILikeTrains23456

Farmers:
• Jaminath
• Zynrek

Councilmen:
• ILikeTrains23456
• Jaminath
• Dafefman

Lookout:
• n/a

Explorers:
• Dafefman

Merchants:
• n/a

The following list features all the members of the Team:
• AGGfan46
• alpsadventure123
• Dafefman
• DHawesome
• GriffenLeo
• ihateujed
• ILikeTrains23456
• Jaminath
• jfernyc
• ProGamer2026
• Zynrek

Rules
1. No griefing
2. No stealing
3. No hiding any ressources that you may have found in the mine
4. No building/expanding the guild without permission from the guildmaster/Leader
5. Have fun
6. Be active
7. Instead of answering question 6, put down your favorite food on your application
8. Donate money (in-game) occasionally to support the construction of the town.

To apply, please fill out this application and post it in the comments below.

1. Minecraft username (With caps):
2. How active are you?
3. What class are you and what level?
4. What profession are you and what level?
5. Do you want any of the specific jobs shown above?
6. Do you like farming?
7. Have you read the rules?
8. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a fighter are you? What is your favorite kind of fighting? (ex long range)
9. On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at building?
10. Will you donate money occasionally to support the Team?
11. Time zone?

Thank you for taking the time to look at our page. If you have any more questions, /msg ILikeTrains23456 in-game, or just ask the question down in this chat.

Last edited:

_Trains_

Obsidian
We currently are still in the process of making this Team. No applying yet.

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@Admins Can I have a shorter link? Maybe something like hc.to/tdestiny? Just so that it is easier to send to people when I am in-game.

Done.

Tagging admins was the right thing to do, give us time to respond please - don't tag Kainzo.

bubster97

Dirt
1. Minecraft username (With caps): bubster97
2. How active are you?: sort of active mostly nights
3. What class are you and what level?: ranger 2
4. What profession are you and what level?: crafter lvl 9
5. Do you want any of the specific jobs shown above?:
6. Do you like farming?: fruits
7. Have you read the rules?: yes
8. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a fighter are you? What is your favorite kind of fighting? (ex long range): eh 7 longe ranged 5 melee
9. On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at building?: 8.5 depends what
10. Will you donate money occasionally to support the town?: sorry but no

_Trains_

Obsidian
1. Minecraft username (With caps): bubster97
2. How active are you?: sort of active mostly nights
3. What class are you and what level?: ranger 2
4. What profession are you and what level?: crafter lvl 9
5. Do you want any of the specific jobs shown above?:
6. Do you like farming?: fruits
7. Have you read the rules?: yes
8. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a fighter are you? What is your favorite kind of fighting? (ex long range): eh 7 longe ranged 5 melee
9. On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at building?: 8.5 depends what
10. Will you donate money occasionally to support the town?: sorry but no

We need someone who will donate to our Clan. Unless you change your mind about that, you are DENIED.

Minecraft username (With caps): majorminer24
2. How active are you? About 2-3 times a week
3. What class are you and what level? Samurai, level 3
4. What profession are you and what level? Crafter, level 6
5. Do you want any of the specific jobs shown above? Explorer
6. Do you like farming? Yes, specifically on larger farms.
7. Have you read the rules? Yes.
8. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a fighter are you? What is your favorite kind of fighting? (ex long range) About 5.5, bow fighting is my preference.
9. On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at building? About 9.3
10. Will you donate money occasionally to support the Team? Yes.
11. Time zone? CST

Minecraft username (with caps): Dafefman

How active are you?: I can play fairly often during the week, depending on homework, and as much as I want on the weekend.

What class are you and what level?: I am currently a lv 6 ranger, and was a lv 38 dragoon before a class change.

What profession are you and what level?: I am a lv 20 crafter waiting to pick a solid profession.

Do you want any of the specific jobs shown above?: I could be a Helper (as long as that means builder) and an Explorer.

Do you like farming?: Tricky question... I would say 18 oz. medium rare ribeye.

Have you read the rules?: Mhmm

How good at fight are you? What is your favorite type of fighting?: I am probably one of the better shots I've seen, but lag detracts from that, and so probably an 8. If couldn't guess I like bow and arrows.

How good are you at building?: About 8-9, I am not quite as good as the elder architects of the server, but I can still build some great things when given the time.

Will you donate money occasionally to support the team?: If you mean pay some taxes occasionally? Yes.

Timezone: US EST

Other: I am currently trying to retrieve some items from my old town, and so I do not quite have all my things, but I can mine for whatever I do not have.

_Trains_

Obsidian
Minecraft username (With caps): majorminer24
2. How active are you? About 2-3 times a week
3. What class are you and what level? Samurai, level 3
4. What profession are you and what level? Crafter, level 6
5. Do you want any of the specific jobs shown above? Explorer
6. Do you like farming? Yes, specifically on larger farms.
7. Have you read the rules? Yes.
8. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a fighter are you? What is your favorite kind of fighting? (ex long range) About 5.5, bow fighting is my preference.
9. On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at building? About 9.3
10. Will you donate money occasionally to support the Team? Yes.
11. Time zone? CST
You have not read the rules, or else answer to number six would have been different. Level up a little more and then we will reconsider you.DENIED. (For now)

_Trains_

Obsidian
Minecraft username (with caps): Dafefman

How active are you?: I can play fairly often during the week, depending on homework, and as much as I want on the weekend.

What class are you and what level?: I am currently a lv 6 ranger, and was a lv 38 dragoon before a class change.

What profession are you and what level?: I am a lv 20 crafter waiting to pick a solid profession.

Do you want any of the specific jobs shown above?: I could be a Helper (as long as that means builder) and an Explorer.

Do you like farming?: Tricky question... I would say 18 oz. medium rare ribeye.

Have you read the rules?: Mhmm

How good at fight are you? What is your favorite type of fighting?: I am probably one of the better shots I've seen, but lag detracts from that, and so probably an 8. If couldn't guess I like bow and arrows.

How good are you at building?: About 8-9, I am not quite as good as the elder architects of the server, but I can still build some great things when given the time.

Will you donate money occasionally to support the team?: If you mean pay some taxes occasionally? Yes.

Timezone: US EST

Other: I am currently trying to retrieve some items from my old town, and so I do not quite have all my things, but I can mine for whatever I do not have.
ACCEPTED. I will send you a private conversation on this website so we can discuss more. I hope you do well!

white2325

Wood
1. Minecraft username (With caps): white2325
2. How active are you? very active I tend to play Minecraft everyday for 1-2 hours
3. What class are you and what level? I am a runeblade and level 1 as I just started
4. What profession are you and what level? crafter level 1
5. Do you want any of the specific jobs shown above? Explorer, merchant or lookout
6. Do you like farming? Mac n' cheese
7. Have you read the rules? yes
8. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a fighter are you? What is your favorite kind of fighting? (ex long range) 7
9. On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at building? 5
10. Will you donate money occasionally to support the Team? yes definitely
11. Time zone? eastern time, or UTC? that is what it says on my laptop

_Trains_

Obsidian
1. Minecraft username (With caps): white2325
2. How active are you? very active I tend to play Minecraft everyday for 1-2 hours
3. What class are you and what level? I am a runeblade and level 1 as I just started
4. What profession are you and what level? crafter level 1
5. Do you want any of the specific jobs shown above? Explorer, merchant or lookout
6. Do you like farming? Mac n' cheese
8. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a fighter are you? What is your favorite kind of fighting? (ex long range) 7
9. On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at building? 5
10. Will you donate money occasionally to support the Team? yes definitely
11. Time zone? eastern time, or UTC? that is what it says on my laptop
Level up a little more and then we will reconsider you. We need people who can defend our base if something happens. We also need people who are strong enough to fight in dungeons with us. Until then, you are DENIED. (for now)

AGGfan46

Wood
QUOTE ="ILikeTrains23456, post: 460734, member: 98203"]Team Destiny
Hi ILikeTrains23456, I'm here to apply for this clan.

1. Minecraft Username (with caps) My username is AGGfan46 (no I am not an aggie, whatever that is).
2. How active are you? I play just about every day for at least an hour, usually after school.
3. What class are you and what level? I am a Level 10 Paladin, so that means I'm qualified, right?
4. What profession are you and what level? I am a Level 10 crafter, and I'm still thinking about what to change it once I can.
5. Do you want any of the jobs shown above? Not at the moment, unless you don't have to be a merchant as a profession to be one here.
6. Do you like farming? Since I have to put my favorite food here, it's pizza.
7. Have you read the rules? Of course, otherwise I wouldn't have put the favorite food instead of liking farming!
8. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a fighter are you? What is your favorite kind of fighting? I don't fight players unless I have backup, because I'm only about a 6 or 7, I like long range, but I'm a Paladin, so I guess I have to fight up close and personal.
9. On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at building? I'd say 7, I have yet to start a major build, and the only difficulty I have is circular builds
10. Will you donate money occasionally to support the Team? I vote on almost every server possible, so if I have any spare money, I will donate some for the clan.
11. Time zone? New York. That's what it says on my phone...

_Trains_

Obsidian
QUOTE ="ILikeTrains23456, post: 460734, member: 98203"]Team Destiny
Hi ILikeTrains23456, I'm here to apply for this clan.

1. Minecraft Username (with caps) My username is AGGfan46 (no I am not an aggie, whatever that is).
2. How active are you? I play just about every day for at least an hour, usually after school.
3. What class are you and what level? I am a Level 10 Paladin, so that means I'm qualified, right?
4. What profession are you and what level? I am a Level 10 crafter, and I'm still thinking about what to change it once I can.
5. Do you want any of the jobs shown above? Not at the moment, unless you don't have to be a merchant as a profession to be one here.
6. Do you like farming? Since I have to put my favorite food here, it's pizza.
7. Have you read the rules? Of course, otherwise I wouldn't have put the favorite food instead of liking farming!
8. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a fighter are you? What is your favorite kind of fighting? I don't fight players unless I have backup, because I'm only about a 6 or 7, I like long range, but I'm a Paladin, so I guess I have to fight up close and personal.
9. On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at building? I'd say 7, I have yet to start a major build, and the only difficulty I have is circular builds
10. Will you donate money occasionally to support the Team? I vote on almost every server possible, so if I have any spare money, I will donate some for the clan.
11. Time zone? New York. That's what it says on my phone...
ACCEPTED!

Last edited:

ihateujed

Gold
1. Minecraft username (With caps): ihateujed
2. How active are you? pretty active at least 2ish hours a day
3. What class are you and what level? Shaman and level 1, I've payed before I just got back into hc so I'll level quickly.
4. What profession are you and what level? 1 crafter (see above)
5. Do you want any of the specific jobs shown above? I enjoy farming a building but I'm up for anything
6. Do you like farming? yes
8. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a fighter are you? What is your favorite kind of fighting? (ex long range) 7 i like using poisons and brute force but I'm trying something new with the shaman.
9. On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at building? 9
10. Will you donate money occasionally to support the Team? yes
11. Time zone? eastern standard

1. Minecraft username (With caps): ihateujed
2. How active are you? pretty active at least 2ish hours a day
3. What class are you and what level? Shaman and level 1, I've payed before I just got back into hc so I'll level quickly.
4. What profession are you and what level? 1 crafter (see above)
5. Do you want any of the specific jobs shown above? I enjoy farming a building but I'm up for anything
6. Do you like farming? yes
8. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a fighter are you? What is your favorite kind of fighting? (ex long range) 7 i like using poisons and brute force but I'm trying something new with the shaman.
9. On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at building? 9
10. Will you donate money occasionally to support the Team? yes
11. Time zone? eastern standard
You did not read the rules.