• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Taskaztesca Whitelist

Hi, my name is Joseph. Im from Czech Reoublic and Im 21years old. My ingame nick is Taskaztesca. I play Minecraft almost one year now, with my two friends. We love pvp and minecraft, also we love World of Warcraft. So Herocraft is a perfect opportunity to combine these two games together :). I haven't got any previous bans or referrals. I read about herocraft on MCWiki and looking for good server to play. Just a moment ago I voted for Herocraft and read your EULA & ToS, and agree with it. As I wrote I love pvp and mincraft at all, I never played Herocraft but, it looks so amazing, I need it to try :).

Thank you
With kind regards
Joseph Hedgehog

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Do you mind filling out your application in this format:

1. Minecraft In-game name:
  2. Location & Age:
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?
  8. Reason you should be accepted:
  9. Additional Info:
It makes in a lot easier for me to understand and review, thanks.

...what can I say, I didnt want just fill some lines...

Minecraft In-game name: Taskaztesca
Location & Age: Czech Republic, 22years
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: WWW, friend
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
Reason you should be accepted: Got some friends to play with and love Minecraft Heroes.
Additional Info: So, as a gamer in MC Im diger, farmer and sometimes an architect. I wish to play necromancer on Herocraft. My hobbies are sitting with friends, music, movies, my car and my motorbike, I called her "Black Mamba" :). My biggest hobby is my school, I study archaeology and its so exciting. My passion is boxing.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Don't miss out 'Additional Info'! Use it to tell us more about yourself.

What are you like as a gamer? What other games do you like? What other hobbies do you have? Stuff like that..

Comment on this post when you have finished editing your original post!

@Taskaztesca