• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tappestry [Whitelist Application for Review]

tappestry

Stone
  • Minecraft In-game name: Tappestry
  • Location & Age: Wisconsin, USA (31)
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  • Referral(s): None
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have been following Herocraft since January. I've been wanting to join in on the fun for a long time but have been busy running my own projects, especially school work for my programming degree. I just now seem to be getting some time to myself and would really enjoy experiencing this server!
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I am a very easy going player. I don't argue, I don't fight and I don't grief people. I'm old enough to know better. Honestly, I have been beta and alpha invited to many other MMORPGs and have attended many RPG events around the country. Being whitelisted would really be more of a gift for me than for the server. Beyond all of this, all I can say is that it is ultimately up to you all reviewing this to either allow me to join or not, but I think I would be a good quality player to have in the ranks :)
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCT9}
  • Additional Info: Have had experience with Heroes Skills for other people on request, great with plugins and modding bukkit, experienced player, quiet, respectful, a great player to add to any quality server.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Not a huge deal but your app says you're 31 and your profile says 30. What's your real age.

tappestry

Stone
Yes, but I didn't see it was against the rules? I get bored on it and I also play on savage realms occasionally, those are about the only two other servers I have played on for more than a day :)

tappestry

Stone
Yes it does, and always the most current developmental build. I am also always on the esper.net chat room to help report bugs. The most recent bug I reported was the mastery and level losses set to true would drop a players level below 0 on death.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
We've had some problems with server owners in the past. I'm going to have to tag someone higher up to review this.

@Thamerwaste Could you please check this? His server runs the Heroes mod.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! You've been accepted to Herocraft :) Please check your inbox for server details.