• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tale Of Kingdoms [Mod]

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
This is something I'v been wanting in Minecraft for a long, LONG time.
BEST. MOD. EVER.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Whenever I start my journey, Minecraft crashes while the chunks are being saved. I downloaded the .zip and put it into the Modloader without extracting the file. Has anybody had the same problems?

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Err i meant MCpatcher, not modloader. Is there anything that is not compatible or that i need in MCpatcher for this mod to work?

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
My MC crashes everytime I press "start conquest". I just plonked the mod zip in my mods folder, and mcpatched it. I already have Neo_Exdeath's modpack.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Well thats not how you install it lol. First open your .jar in your minecraft bin and download and open Modloader(If you have Neo's modpack you dont need to) Drag and drop the modloader stuff in your .jar, exit out of Modloader open up the Tale of Kingdoms mod and drop it in your Jar. it should work

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Well thats not how you install it lol. First open your .jar in your minecraft bin and download and open Modloader(If you have Neo's modpack you dont need to) Drag and drop the modloader stuff in your .jar, exit out of Modloader open up the Tale of Kingdoms mod and drop it in your Jar. it should work

So MCpatcher is not needed for installing the mod?

Edit: Took the mod out of MCPatcher and the guild genrated. :D