• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tale Of Kingdoms [Mod]

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
oppage.jpg

My opinion: This is a great mod! If you liked NPC's like Millienare think again this is even better! Be apart of a guild than end up becoming a King of your own kingdom! 4 different tiers! I suggest watching the video before using it!

The Tale of Kingdoms (Minecraft Forum Post)

Video:
Minecraft Mod! - Tale of Kingdoms / GammersDissent

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
I saw this in a vid from iJevin. Looks like a great mod with a lot of depth. Waiting for future updates before I download though.

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
lol farther than me! Sense i've been busy.. but the idea of a colliesuem structure at Tier 4 sounds pretty damn awesome!

Edit: Im using the suggested texture 'Jolicraft' I used to always use jolicraft now that theirs a customizable eiditon its awesome! They even have a Halloween texture! which is pretty sweet on how they do that!

Afritay

Legacy Supporter 6
yeah i really want to get into the spirit ( with minecraft ) but idk jolicraft didnt look that great. I am using darkening lately. Its a great texture pack , very simple.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
It's amasing, I just saw it on mcforum's front page, saw the video, read the Mod thread.
And it's just overwhelming..
It's so awesome and epic, almost like what I always wanted in mc xD
So I'll wait for the next half part to be added into the mod and after that you will never se me in-game anymore...

Afritay

Legacy Supporter 6
the only thing that sucks is that I'd want to add some of my own stuff to the town which i dont know if you can do..
i just add a little house to it if i want to really. I made my own house because i needed other things like coal and other things to make farms for food. But yeah you can do what you want, there's no regions :)

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
i just add a little house to it if i want to really. I made my own house because i needed other things like coal and other things to make farms for food. But yeah you can do what you want, there's no regions :)
But when you upgrade your kingdom, I think it destroys the walls and expands everything