• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion T2 RuneWraith Ultimate- Idea

peeweedog

Iron
I know that Runewraith is going to be getting a new lvl 61 skill so I just thought that I'd give a couple suggestions as to what it could be changed to.
1. A passive skill that gives max runewraiths an extra rune slot on their sword. this helps with mana costs, cooldowns, and preparing for fights in advance.
2. A new lightning rune. When you hit your target with a sword the lightning hits that target and bounces off to nearby enemies. Runewraith is lacking in AOE attacks and this would be a cool way to implement one
3. A Mystery Rune. You can't tell what it is until you hit the player but it adds the effect of a rune x2. So if it was a fire rune it would deal x2 damage. Ice would slow for x2 the duration. Void would silence for x2 the duration. Poison would last twice as long, and etc.

Last edited:

Lujiu

TNT
1.) Rune-blade is already super strong as it is. So having one extra rune stacked for your next attack is even more ridiculous then its massive burst damage it already has.
2.) I think rune-blade should stay as a 1 on 1 burst damaging class, and away from aoes and such.

Malarb

ICE ICE ICE!
I like the Lightning Rune Idea, just keep the damage of it low. It would be a cool idea to give Runewraith some viability in a team fight. It is the "Ultimate skill" So I think the idea of a new rune is pretty cool.
The passive extra rune slot sounds really cool but the idea of being able to hit with 5 fire runes is ridiculous damage.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
I like the Lightning Rune Idea, just keep the damage of it low. It would be a cool idea to give Runewraith some viability in a team fight. It is the "Ultimate skill" So I think the idea of a new rune is pretty cool.
The passive extra rune slot sounds really cool but the idea of being able to hit with 5 fire runes is ridiculous damage.
Hitting with five fire runes is like hitting an instant "I win" button.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Possible effects for a new rune:

• Knockback
  • Weaken/damage reduction
  • Stun
  • Wither/Healing reduction

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6

• Knockback
  • Stun
Stun will break the class. Knockback would be useless. Healing reduction COULD be alright...
"One" could be an idea since it had it back on Bastion. Also would take like no coding.
What I would like to see is a mana drain rune that does damage and drains mana from the target, giving it to you.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Stun will break the class. Knockback would be useless. Healing reduction COULD be alright...
"One" could be an idea since it had it back on Bastion. Also would take like no coding.
What I would like to see is a mana drain rune that does damage and drains mana from the target, giving it to you.
So theres the thing...theres this skill called darkblade...let's give it to runeblade and rename it to Dawnblade. We could also have it apply runes like duskblade.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Any thoughts on the third skill?
How about an attack that removes all three tunes from your sword, deals a large amount of damage, and applies a slow debuff. This would be a ranged attack, and would have a cool down of 1 minute and would be similar to darkbolt (higher damage, minor AoE)

Called Runeblast. The cast requirement is three runes, one of which HAS to be an Ice rune, and another has to be a fire rune. Last one can be any

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5

• Knockback
  • Stun
What about the levitation effect when it comes out? If it made the other player levitate in place for a few seconds it would allow you to hit him from below or something and prevent them from fleeing

peeweedog

Iron
For the passive extra runeslot just make it so you cant have 4 of the same runes in a row.
I really like the idea of mana steal, but maybe to make it do more damage make a both overtime life and mana steal
Runeblast would be really cool if someone is running away, having a ranged attack would be good for runeblade since its the only rouge that cant use a bow.
Levitation might be a bit OP, would be kinda like divine stun except the other person can hit you back