• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug T10 Lwc

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
It's acting like I have T9. 6 free lwc's, 20 max and 200c after my free ones are up.

I can do /pet hat and stuff like that so I've been given perms of a T10, as far as I can tell everything else works as intended except this.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
It's acting like I have T9. 6 free lwc's, 20 max and 200c after my free ones are up.

I can do /pet hat and stuff like that so I've been given perms of a T10, as far as I can tell everything else works as intended except this.

I may have to purge your LWC's if they are not showing correctly, will look into this tonight when I'm back.

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
I may have to purge your LWC's if they are not showing correctly, will look into this tonight when I'm back.
Alright no rush. I'll be moving to a new spot within a day or two so I'll ask you when I see you on. Thank you!

Edit: going to be a pretty busy week at work so I might not be on much till this weekend.

Last edited:

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian
I seem to recall a previous bug with LWC wherein players could end up with an effectively reduced LWC cap if they ever broke one of their LWC chests without "de registering" it first. This might not apply to your situation but, if it does, the quick fix is to do a "/cremove all" to completely reset one's LWCs, and then re-register the ones you are currently using.

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
I seem to recall a previous bug with LWC wherein players could end up with an effectively reduced LWC cap if they ever broke one of their LWC chests without "de registering" it first. This might not apply to your situation but, if it does, the quick fix is to do a "/cremove all" to completely reset one's LWCs, and then re-register the ones you are currently using.
If you lose a lwc unlocking all doesn't always work a admin usually needs to purge

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
Yeah thank you guys for the info, it's good to know! But that's not the case here. It's treating me as if I were a T9 donor still with my lwc's. 6 free instead of 7 and it costing 200c after my free ones instead of 195c.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I do think it's entirely possible Nashah is correct.
My rank perms generally aren't perfect to whatever tier they match, but this map it's pretty close (~90% t10) and the LWCs are the exception acting as t9.

(Ofc, I don't complain about rank perms, just putting out that it's possible.)

EDIT: Since at the start of the map my perms were bugged and I had effective t0, the fact my LWCs are t9 shows that it is t9 perms for LWCs. There's no scenario where I have effective t9 perms.
If the rank perms were rebased off t10, then t10 would have this issue as well.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

This issue was due to an outdated config in LWC. I've updated it and it will work on the next reload.

Also note that the adjustments for the beginning of the map didn't come in, in an effort to balance the perks, I rescaled all of the LWC's costs for each supporter tier (in many cases they increased by 25c per). Tier 9 now gets an extra free LWC, T10 now gets 2 extra free ones (8). The minimum LWC cost is 250c for Mod/Coder/T10

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
Alright thank you. That seems fair, it was pretty easy to lock all twenty chests with T9 last map.