• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sw1n3's application

sw1n3

Coal
  1. Minecraft In-game name: sw1n3
  2. Location & Age: Miami, FL. 15 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes. Twice for spam, I got unbanned and I never did it again. It was a while back and I don't spam anymore. I was really mad at the time. It was for spamming "nodus" jokes. http://battle4utopia.com/forum/m/42...3s-serious-ban-appeal/post/18871367#p18871367
  4. Referral(s): Armyman228
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My step-brother armyman228 (he is a mod in b4u)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Everyone's been talking about this really fun heroes server and I thought I would try it out. I'm a really big fan of Role-Playing styled games.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS5
  10. Additional Info: Add me on skype jonathan.musalam c: (EDIT: I thought I should add more things about me. I enjoy shooters (bf3, mw3, killzone 3... alot of 3's wow haha) I love Mmorpgs (ive played alot!) I like diablo 2 also. All this, and somehow, I manage to only weigh 110 pounds haha :p I have alot of stupid inside jokes and I laugh at almost anything)

sw1n3

Coal
This isn't very accurate but I would say a month or two, maybe even three. I used to spam when no one was online with my friends playing around though.

sw1n3

Coal
Not really, but I don't do anything bad anymore. I like being more friendly to players its just in the server everyone hated my faction so they hate me along with it so I raged one day and just spammed cause they kept bullying me. I can assure you it will never happen again.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Not really, but I don't do anything bad anymore. I like being more friendly to players its just in the server everyone hated my faction so they hate me along with it so I raged one day and just spammed cause they kept bullying me. I can assure you it will never happen again.

This server does not go easy on new people, and with your tendency to "rage" ((By your own admission)) I worry about your reaction.

sw1n3

Coal
Well if you check on my other server that ive been banned on I am a premium ($90 top donator rank) so it kind of shows im really dedicated. Also my rage won't be a problem on this server. Its because I know in this server since its very "exclusive" everyone is really friendly. In the other server they kill me and make fun of me after, it used to get me a bit mad. I've learned to control it, now I just laugh along with them. So pretty much my reaction would be "nice kill" and more positive feed back to the other people to make friends. c:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Your donor status is moot, you would not be accepted based on that fact. Again this server is hardcore, we are not all friendly with new players.

sw1n3

Coal
Yeah I see that it is hardcore and I realize people will be killing me alot but I promise I won't argue with anyone.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Making jokes about hacking on this server will get you banned, from the posts on your wall, it looks like you just think it is one big joke so I wonder if you would continue the behaviour.

sw1n3

Coal
No, I have not done it in a long time, and nor will I ever again. (on any server)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
June 2012, you are joking about Nodus, not a long time. I also not you using a rather rude comment to refer to someone on July 2nd.

Does not seem like you have matured in the slightest. When was your other spamming ban, as we know one was from June.

sw1n3

Coal
Well those were because those are some of the people that bully me. Also I am not too sure, I think it was early-mid June.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Despite the immaturity shown on your wall posts and your spamming, I am going to give you a chance. I am going to once again remind you that this server is hardcore, you will be killed. You will be hunted, it is what the player do at times.

You will not spam, and any jokes you make about hacking clients will get you banned, no excuses.

You and your step brother will need to visit this thread, read it and follow the instructions.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/multiple-accounts-on-the-same-ip.8880/

Welcome to Herocraft

sw1n3

Coal
Thank you very much, you will not be disappointed. Also I am at my dad's house right now, hes at my moms, I should be returning to my mom's house friday or saturday.