• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

supercman001 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft In-game name:supercman001
  2. Location & Age:Ogden, UT; 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I think I was banned from a server once because my "friend" got on my account and did terrible things on the server and got me banned. Besides that, no, I have not been banned before.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:From a friend who used to play on here and from some Youtube videos.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes, I have voted for Herocraft.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes, I agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS. I have also read all of the server rules on the wiki.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I think its really fun to PvP with friends that i meet on the server. I would also like to join a town and help build farms and houses for people.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCs12
  10. Additional Info:I have just recently gotten back into Minecraft. Before, I was a swimmer for the High School team, and some games I played were League of Legends (LoL), Motorstorm, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii game), and Ratchet and Clank. I really like to hang out with other players and build stuff with them, or fight monsters in the night with friends. Farming is also fun. So, ya, I hope you add me. Especially since I have been white listed here before.

Status
Not open for further replies.