• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SupaPie's Whitelist App.

SupaPie

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: SupaPie
  2. Location & Age: 22, Lubbock,Texas
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I’m pretty sure I don’t have any bans, but if I do I’m sorry for what I did if it was a legitimate ban.
  4. Referral(s): TheMrLief referred me here.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends, TheMrLief mostly.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I’ll vote once I get accepted, you know what I mean, I got to scope the place out before I vote for it.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes I agree with the EULA and ToS.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well, I want to play and it sounds like a really fun server, my friends are always on it and I don’t like being left out of all the fun they’re having.
  9. Special key: HCS7
  10. Additional Info: Well I've played Minecraft for literally over a year. I used to be an admin here and there but I quit. I've made a lot of friends because of Minecraft servers, and I hope I will make more here. :D

*UPDATED*

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:​

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested​
- Post some screenshots of your past creations​
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application​
- Make a great first impression

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.​
**There is an edit button/link in lower left side of your posts***
Well after some diggin you co-ran the sky-craft server..​
I am in doubt of your age, as your post here and post there are very very different style.​
Things arent adding up. Care to be honest and tell the truth??​

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
the orignal application shows your grammar and true age I believe:
    1. In-game name: SupaPie
    2. Location & Age: Las Vegas & 21
    3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Yes. SkyCraft Factions because of abusive Admins and Owner for saying thinking I cheat cause I find diamonds easily. (I just mine in caves :/)
    4. Referral(s): DrWhoCares
    5. Reason you should be accepted: I really like to play online alot, and also leveling up is because its like playing an RPG.
    6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: DrWhoCares
    7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes. (twice or once)
    8. Additional Info: I like to build and eat porkchops.
    SupaPie, Jan 14, 2012

looking around on the internet, to find your 'footprint' :
In Topic: shutdown
17 September 2011 - 07:20 AM
IGN : SupaPie
What interests you to apply for Regular? : My friend Hooperist.
Have you read the Rules thoroughly? : Yes I have.
Do you consider yourself mature? : Mature? Thats always in my dictionary or when I feel like I'm drunk.
Is there anything else you would like me to know, or ask? : When will you reply to this?
tongue.gif

In Topic: The Ruins of Naluk (A.K.A Pigcraft 3) [PvP][Factions][mcMMO]
12 August 2011 - 06:50 AM
IGN: SupaPie
Have you read the rules? Yes I have read the rules. Yes i have read the rules.
Have you read the "Phone System" section? (It gets you 5 diamond ore
wink.gif
) Yerp. (Like the bribe.)
Why do you want to join the server? Cause I have played on this server before and I very much liked it.
Do you have any suggestions from looking at the thread? Nope.
Who referred you? (Leave blank if no one) Jordanm101
Additional information: [Blank]

so you aged 7 years in 9 ish months?

then we have this:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/new-application-update.18495/
  2. Location & Age: Lubbock, Texas 22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None that I recall.
  4. Referral(s): TheMrLief, PJonathan, UnknownK9, Gamer539, and WeBePwning
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: People that are listed in the Referral told me.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to join this vast community that is growing by the second, and I would like to see if I could join it. I like to play fair and have fun with the nice plug-in you have with the classes.
  9. Special key: {HCS7}
  10. Additional Info: None.

Last chance to be 100% honest.
care to try one last time?

SupaPie

Iron
  2. Location & Age: 15 Lubbock,Texas
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I’m pretty sure I don’t have any bans, but if I do I’m sorry for what I did if it was a legitimate ban.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I’ll vote once I get accepted, you know what I mean, I got to scope the place out before I vote for it.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well, I want to play and it sounds like a really fun server, my friends are always on it and I don’t like being left out of all the fun they’re having.
  10. Additional Info: Well I've played Minecraft for literally over a year. I used to be an admin here and there but I quit. I've made a lot of friends because of Minecraft servers, and I hope I will make more here. :D
  11. (Fixed Age sorry for the mishap and troubled myself. If you can please change it on the profile)
  12. *UPDATED*
*UPDATED*

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Talk about a double necro bump, guess I'll take over from here.

Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347933649,1347933150][/DOUBLEPOST]
  2. Location & Age: 15 Lubbock,Texas
  11. (Fixed Age sorry for the mishap and troubled myself. If you can please change it on the profile)
  12. *UPDATED*
*UPDATED*
What is your EXACT birthday?