• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Suggestions

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Weird, Hope it gets fixed soon. And what I have noticed this reset is that people don't even know that T2 codexes exist. Maybe explain in a bit more detail to other people what they do.
As of tomorrow, fixed reagents for T2 codexes will be dropping. As usual, petition next to a chest containing any broken items and staff will replace them with fixed ones.

The marks/reagents were initially spawn eggs. They are now various colored clay blocks.

T2 codexes - can be made by combining a codex of the base path, a soul vessel (looks like an orchid) and a mark of the advanced path.

Note: you do not need to master the T1 class to use a T2 codex.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
As of tomorrow, fixed reagents for T2 codexes will be dropping. As usual, petition next to a chest containing any broken items and staff will replace them with fixed ones.

The marks/reagents were initially spawn eggs. They are now various colored clay blocks.

T2 codexes - can be made by combining a codex of the base path, a soul vessel (looks like an orchid) and a mark of the advanced path.

Note: you do not need to master the T1 class to use a T2 codex.
Honestly I can never see myself, personally, using a tier two codex sinice if I wanted to try another class, after I used the codex, I would need to get another codex to go back, since you can't switch to it for money without mastering the tier one class.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Honestly I can never see myself, personally, using a tier two codex sinice if I wanted to try another class, after I used the codex, I would need to get another codex to go back, since you can't switch to it for money without mastering the tier one class.
Thanks for pointing that out. That is certainly another aspect that needs to be considered.

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6

Tier 2 codex are meant for if you are planning to stay the class for a long period of time or if you are not planning to switch. And if you would like to have it fixed, Just make it so you can switch back with money but to not make it too like OP maybe you could decrease the drop rate of soul vessels on crates. I litteraly have 18 soul vessels from 25 crates like bruh

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Tier 2 codex are meant for if you are planning to stay the class for a long period of time or if you are not planning to switch. And if you would like to have it fixed, Just make it so you can switch back with money but to not make it too like OP maybe you could decrease the drop rate of soul vessels on crates. I litteraly have 18 soul vessels from 25 crates like bruh
I said "personally" for a reason. You know how much I switch classes.

Darkmaster, to illusionist, to shaman, to soothsayer, to goon, and when I get home to runeblade.
Indecisive people... You know what class I am? I'm Dafefman. 'Nuff said.

But seriously, I picked Wizard at the beginning of the map, was mildly satisfied, and am still a Wizard after about 100-200 hours on the map.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Indecisive people... You know what class I am? I'm Dafefman. 'Nuff said.

But seriously, I picked Wizard at the beginning of the map, was mildly satisfied, and am still a Wizard after about 100-200 hours on the map.
Well luckyyyy you. ;-;

TightSqueeze

Stone
Dear HeroCraft Staff,

I have a couple of things that bug me a lot.
The things that bug me are the following.

1 - There are no direct HeroGates to dungeons, (Maybe you could consider making a portal that tp's you there but cost 40 Coins each and for Donators above lets say T 5 - 6 can use it for free) Like last reset but then increase the cost a bit

2 - Drop rate on marks from bosses since it's really hard to get a specific one like for example mark of the shadow blade.
(Maybe you could consider making it a box and you can choose which mark you want)

3 - Keeping your armor and item that's in your hand on first slot would be nice. But to make it a bit more fun if you get killed by the same person in 1 hour your armor drops.

4 - Residences, I think the Taxes for a donator residence is too high. It's 50C per day that would mean 1000C per 2 weeks and 500C per week. Even though people pay maybe like 120 Euros it's 1000C per 2 weeks i really think you should lower it.

5 - Miner, Maybe you could consider making the chances of getting a double ore from smelting for gold / iron cause it's quite low. It's so low that i almost dont find it worth it to be a miner and rather be a enchanter.

6 - Maybe you could consider adding real gambling signs and make a profession called Banker that can make gambeling shops to add more RNG which a MMORPG needs.

7 - For Ninja the backstab particles block my whole screen i can probally change this in the texture pack but maybe you could consider making it a particle that doesnt cover your whole screen

8 - Adding /Res TP back but then adding a cost to it like 3 redstone

9 - Increasing the XP on the dungeon mobs because everybody is grinding SW and it will be a waste to let all those hard worked dungeons go to waste you can really see you guys put a lot of effort into building the dungeons they look really nice but people rarely go there.

10 - Maybe you could consider that armor doesnt take damage from mobs only from players and it takes 10% damage if you die to a mob

11 - Make it so that merchants can sell shields too

12 - Adding a ah again like last reset a chest but then if you want to sell somthing you have to pay 35% tax - 5% goes to your town if you are in a town and the other 30% just goes to the server

This concludes all my suggestions i hope you will consider atleast 1 or 2 of them.

Kind Regards,

PushedInsanity
Gamer Tag = EmilyRoseV
I loved the global market. You could find just about anything you needed easy peezy. The global access to all players made the prices reasonable and cheap due to the high competition. Some bugger selling god picks for 50c? Undercut him by 15-20 and make bank...awesome. The chest shops are just kind of meh. I can never find any building materials I want, the layout is confusing and no one ever restocks their stuff. The global market promotes trade, enabling new players to actively compete with veterans.