• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Suggestion for ninja

I use blitz when disarmed. I think it's a pretty good skill.
its good cuz its the only high damage when u can do unarmed. would you rather blitz, or use what i suggested.

1. Does not go with what a ninja really is.
2. Not nessarily worth using
3. Better to buff other parts of ninja and take away this skill
Letting your enemy know for miles around where your striking is something I can't see a ninja doing.
if u supported this, plz tell me how to make a poll

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
imho, if you have to use Blitz you're already at the point where you're going to be loud and proud. I can understand the points made as far as "It's not stealthy!" is concerned, but lore-wise it makes sense because the legends of the Ninja tell of their ability to control the five basic elements; if you want to get technical about it, these ninjas could have more control over the elements, not less. Of course, if you want to get all Naruto about it, different types of Ninjas have control over different elements. Some can control all of them, some can control one or two, etc. Let's just assume our Ninjas here can only wield lightning, as far as Blitz is concerned.

I wouldn't know whether or not Blitz needs to be changed or otherwise replaced, but for those of you who are complaining about it not making sense or not fitting lore, well, there ya go.

imho, if you have to use Blitz you're already at the point where you're going to be loud and proud. I can understand the points made as far as "It's not stealthy!" is concerned, but lore-wise it makes sense because the legends of the Ninja tell of their ability to control the five basic elements; if you want to get technical about it, these ninjas could have more control over the elements, not less. Of course, if you want to get all Naruto about it, different types of Ninjas have control over different elements. Some can control all of them, some can control one or two, etc. Let's just assume our Ninjas here can only wield lightning, as far as Blitz is concerned.

I wouldn't know whether or not Blitz needs to be changed or otherwise replaced, but for those of you who are complaining about it not making sense or not fitting lore, well, there ya go.
still doesn't fit :\. Only one ninja has a skill anything like blitz in naruto, not really lore still. Also one of the most advanced possible skills. if u do this, might as well give ninja fireball. -_-

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
still doesn't fit :\. Only one ninja has a skill anything like blitz in naruto, not really lore still. Also one of the most advanced possible skills. if u do this, might as well give ninja fireball. -_-

There's nothing wrong with giving a ninja fireball in this setting, then. The only thing here is balance and how Ninja works in Herocraft. My points still stand, and basing Herocraft off Naruto and not actual Japanese Ninja mythology isn't very sound.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
@Delfofthebla make skill look like a blitz by firing out 3 fireworks towards the person...? I'm just spitting out an idea. Or rename skill to lightning shrunken?

Has it ever occurred to you that arenas aren't in for a reason. The day they're re-implemented world PvP will die. They were only introduced in the first place because the majority of PvPers had left the server.
they said they are readding them.