• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Suggestion for ninja

I think blitz isn't good for ninja. ninjas, and the rest of their abilities are based on stealth, but then u have this one lighting bolt skill. its completely against what a ninja is. Its very visible from a good distance, and it has a warm up time, also anti ninja. Ninja is a hugely speed based class, at least that's what i think, and none of its other abilities has a warm up. I think that blitz should be replaced by soemthing like,
Bomb:
takes up same things as blitz, but no warm up, its an explosive projectile with a small, and thrown with the speed of an egg, maybe 3-4 block radius aoe 100dmg on the block, 75dmg next block over, and 50dmg on outer perimiter of blast, and around same cd as blitz.

idk, but explosions are less visible than lighting bolts, so i think it would fit ninja better. this also is balance, i guess, cuz its less damage than blitz, even if it might have a slithly longer range

Ordinary

TNT
I've always hated Blitz, It just seems like a completely useless and ill-fitting skill for a ninja
first off in the time it takes to warm up you can do just as much damage by left clicking, and secondly it's a giant ass lighting bolt on an otherwise stealthy class; it just doesn't make sense.

I think blitz isn't good for ninja. ninjas, and the rest of their abilities are based on stealth, but then u have this one lighting bolt skill. its completely against what a ninja is. Its very visible from a good distance, and it has a warm up time, also anti ninja. Ninja is a hugely speed based class, at least that's what i think, and none of its other abilities has a warm up. I think that blitz should be replaced by soemthing like,
Bomb:
takes up same things as blitz, but no warm up, its an explosive projectile with a small, and thrown with the speed of an egg, maybe 3-4 block radius aoe 100dmg on the block, 75dmg next block over, and 50dmg on outer perimiter of blast, and around same cd as blitz.

idk, but explosions are less visible than lighting bolts, so i think it would fit ninja better. this also is balance, i guess, cuz its less damage than blitz, even if it might have a slithly longer range
I like it.

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
When blitz was added, most people were like, uh, wut.
I totally agree with you crazy, I like your bomb idea as well.
Blitz is extremely out of place, ninjas weren't wizards, were they? Or do they call upon the gods for some extra help? lol... :p

if we only change eviscerate, then ninja loses a skill. also, eviscerate means like disembowl. hard to instantsly disembowl like 5 peopel at once, dont you think?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Maybe give ninja shadow step? (Never understood why DK got that skill last map...) Bombs could work in a lore perspective and would give ninja some well needed aoe.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
When blitz was added, most people were like, uh, wut.
I totally agree with you crazy, I like your bomb idea as well.
Blitz is extremely out of place, ninjas weren't wizards, were they? Or do they call upon the gods for some extra help? lol... :p
Ninjas are actually the followers of Thor.

ontopic: I believe I can agree with this. Either something like this, or a long-range attack that teleports behind target to backstab, and then teleports back to last location. That would be great for finishing off fleeing targets..

i developed to idea a bit more,

cd:1 min
wp: this is just like the time to make the bomb, so like
skill: prepare bomb
costs: 1 gunpowder paper and some stamina
it makes a "bomb" some item, that you can throw like shuriken same projectile as described above
this would make ninja more ninjaish because they usually prepare for a fight, or a kill very carefully, and it fits like how u have to get flint for shuriken before fights, you just prepare bombs before fights, like how u cant get more shuriken mid fight. this is more balanced because u cant just strafe and spam bombs. this also gives use the ridiculous amounts of extra sugar cane for paper.

this is also like shuriken in the sense that u can rightlick and throw a bomb every so and so seconds. if this is too hard to code, the first post sugestions is fine too. ty for taking time to read this :)

i developed to idea a bit more,

cd:1 min
wp: this is just like the time to make the bomb, so like
skill: prepare bomb
costs: 1 gunpowder paper and some stamina
it makes a "bomb" some item, that you can throw like shuriken same projectile as described above
this would make ninja more ninjaish because they usually prepare for a fight, or a kill very carefully, and it fits like how u have to get flint for shuriken before fights, you just prepare bombs before fights, like how u cant get more shuriken mid fight. this is more balanced because u cant just strafe and spam bombs. this also gives use the ridiculous amounts of extra sugar cane for paper.

this is also like shuriken in the sense that u can rightlick and throw a bomb every so and so seconds. if this is too hard to code, the first post sugestions is fine too. ty for taking time to read this :)

Building off this I thought it could work as follows.
"Make Bomb" one minute cd
requires 1 gunpowder 1 string
"Throw Bomb" 5 second cd
Right click a bomb in hotbar like shurken to throw it.
Does something like Blitz's damage but a small AoE

Enderless117

Legacy Supporter 3
I agree that blitz has almost no use for ninja in pvp. It used to just be a novelty skill fore me. Because casting lighting bolts is fun :p

Zaihn

Legacy Supporter 5
Have you guys actually played ninja's at a high level? Blitz is great.