• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Suggestion for ninja

Zaihn

Legacy Supporter 5
It's only good if you're shit at left clicking.

You realize Ninja has around 65 left click with diamond sword?

This isn't old ninja with 130 damage left click.

Blitz: 20 intellect
190 damage
1s warmup

Can you get 4-10 (depending on armor) left clicks within 1 second?

Blitz has a 6.5 block range so it can be used just out of melee range if timed correctly or for kiters. The stamina cost is also extremely low, 200 stamina compared to the 500 stamina of Eviscerate which does less damage.

I'm not saying it is Ninja's Best skill but there are times when it is extremely useful: highly armored targets or using it just out of melee range.

Last edited:

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6

190 damage
1s warmup

Blitz has a 6.5 block range so it can be used just out of melee range if timed correctly or for kiters. The stamina cost is also extremely low, 200 stamina compared to the 500 stamina of Eviscerate which does less damage.

I'm not saying it is Ninja's Best skill but there are times when it is extremely useful: highly armored targets or using it just out of melee range.
And again, something similar would be awesome for the class, it still does't fix that Blitz is out of context.

Zaihn

Legacy Supporter 5
And again, something similar would be awesome for the class, it still does't fix that Blitz is out of context.

You understand your argument is subjective?
If you think something is out of place that is your opinion.

People were saying Blitz was useless earlier. I was saying that is incorrect. As far as lore goes, I like Blitz and think it fits. That is my personal opinion so I cannot say whether I am right or wrong.

If you like, you can make a poll and see how many people think Blitz actually fits the class. You could then use that data to support your claim that Blitz doesn't really fit the class.

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You haven't played the new ninja much Ordinary. It's a much more viable skill due to the armor pierce, increased range, and lower left click output of the current Ninja.
This is true, but the skill Blitz doesn't make any sense for a Stealth class. Maybe something that did around the same damage and had the same warmup but without the huge giant lightning that warns everyone on the server that a ninja is on the loose? :p

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
You understand your argument is subjective?
If you think something is out of place that is your opinion.

People were saying Blitz was useless earlier. I was saying that is incorrect. As far as lore goes, I like Blitz and think it fits. That is my personal opinion so I cannot say whether I am right or wrong.

If you like, you can make a poll and see how many people think Blitz actually fits the class. You could then use that data to support your claim that Blitz doesn't really fit the class.
The OP has stated the same thing. I'm only repeating my agreement here. I think that was sort of the initial discussion, not the fact that it's useless. He made a suggestion that would do a similar action, but remove the lightning.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
This is true, but the skill Blitz doesn't make any sense for a Stealth class. Maybe something that did around the same damage and had the same warmup but without the huge giant lightning that warns everyone on the server that a ninja is on the loose? :p

It's stealthy because you're pretending to be a wizard. They come to try and kill the wizard and *bam* ninja attack.
:D

how do i make a poll for this?
it might be viable if there was 0 warmup, like what u guys said, but other wise the warm up time is pointless, with back stab only 2 hits are needed to achieve greater than 150 dmg

It's stealthy because you're pretending to be a wizard. They come to try and kill the wizard and *bam* ninja attack.
:D
most people who go after lvl 30+ wizards are generally well capable of dispatching a lvl 15 ninja...

some one tell me how to make a poll plz

190 damage
1s warmup

the 20 intellect part is what gets me. lol. what ninja would ever have 20 int. better spent on agil

how to make a poll?!

190 damage
1s warmup

You don't understand the point of this thread do you?

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
1. Does not go with what a ninja really is.
2. Not nessarily worth using
3. Better to buff other parts of ninja and take away this skill