• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Suggest a game!

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
More time to be on my computer now so I thought I would suggest a few games.
Albion online is a fun little game, I like the system but the high end gear can take a bit of grinding.
Smite- my favorite moba
Really looking forward to mount and blade banner lord too.
Anyone play BDO, looked at it and idk if I can run it but might give it a shot
Yaaaas smite is the best!

Personal favorite in the last year is Stardew Valley. One dude made the whole dang game, soundtrack and everything. It's Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing and old-school RPG's all rolled into one. Not action packed but a great escape :D

http://stardewvalley.net/media/
Yeah, that was recommended to me a while ago and I saw a trailer. The first thing I thought of was Harvest Moon on my old gameboy color. I remember enjoying it, even though I had no idea what was going on since I was 4 and couldn't read yet.

Been debating between this and Sims 4, any opinion on the matter?

Yeah, that was recommended to me a while ago and I saw a trailer. The first thing I thought of was Harvest Moon on my old gameboy color. I remember enjoying it, even though I had no idea what was going on since I was 4 and couldn't read yet.

Been debating between this and Sims 4, any opinion on the matter?
Dude, tbh I play both. Stardew is waaay cheaper at $15, but Sims has been great if you catch it on sale. They just put out a Vampire expansion pack, but again it's $$ for all the extras. It's hilarious and I love building on there.

Stardew is definitely worth getting, and the time and effort put into it shows as you start meeting townspeople and finding hidden secrets. I didn't look up a single thing online while playing through the first time since it felt so much like old school RPG's from when I was growing up.

So yeah, haha both are great but Stardew is a true gem imho.