• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Suggest a game!

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
ARK: Survival Evolved . I haven't tried it quite yet, but I'm downloading it now :D I'll keep you guys updated, but I'm super excited! Just saw the post about this game above, my bad for the double post XD

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Heroes of the Storm anyone?
Very fun :p it's not my favorite MOBA ( <3 Smite) but you do need a good team because 1 person can't just carry like other mobas and that seems cool i guess. It's also really nice getting multiple maps

MajDeath

Portal
Very fun :p it's not my favorite MOBA ( <3 Smite) but you do need a good team because 1 person can't just carry like other mobas and that seems cool i guess. It's also really nice getting multiple maps
Love HoS, but tell Jupiter i'll never play with him.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Pretty hooked on ARK , although I need some more tribesmen to help w/ hostiles. Shoot me a message on the forums if you're looking for people to play with :D

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Pretty hooked on ARK , although I need some more tribesmen to help w/ hostiles. Shoot me a message on the forums if you're looking for people to play with :D

we currently on officialserver366, understand if dont want to move but we have about 10ish so far there setting up stuff if you looking for group of people to play with that wont kill you in ur sleep (no promises on other things that may happen to your body in ur sleep ^^).

Game is insanely fun, performance (mostly framerate) is bad but other then that really amazing game so far.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Word, I'm only level 15 so I may switch over tonight. I'm off tomorrow and I can easily level back up on 366. There's supposed to be a way to load your character onto obelisks to transfer them to other servers. I haven't tried it, and I'm not sure if that process is live quite yet.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Word, I'm only level 15 so I may switch over tonight. I'm off tomorrow and I can easily level back up on 366. There's supposed to be a way to load your character onto obelisks to transfer them to other servers. I haven't tried it, and I'm not sure if that process is live quite yet.

yeah i heard the same but thinking its pretty complex / would at least require taming a flying dinosaur with mount... so probly easier to just pick up n switch at this point lol.

Too bad our server down atm =p

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'm at work for another few hours anyway, I usually play 10pm-4am CST. I'm off work tomorrow, and I'll be on before then.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
More time to be on my computer now so I thought I would suggest a few games.
Albion online is a fun little game, I like the system but the high end gear can take a bit of grinding.
Smite- my favorite moba
Really looking forward to mount and blade banner lord too.
Anyone play BDO, looked at it and idk if I can run it but might give it a shot