• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Stylx Whitelist Application

Stylx

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Stylx
  2. Location & Age: United Kingdom, 22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've been looking around at the Hero mod via Wiki and Youtube and read that your server is one of the best for using it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've never been in trouble on any other servers and some of my builds have been told they're good. I'm a friendly individual and I like to help other members of the community. I've read the wiki and the rules so I wouldn't be a bother to any mods/admins.
  9. Additional Info: I play minecraft quite a lot and been trying to get my family and more of my friends to play. I have qualifications in ICT and Customer Service which helps me both with anything on the computer and helping other people. I am happy to answer any other questions you may have for me.
Thank you for reading my application,​
looking forward to hear back from you​
Thanx Stylx.​