• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Storm1230 -WhiteList app.

Storm1230

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: storm1230
  2. Location & Age: 14, Canada (Don't pay attention to my profile I'm not 22, didn't mean to put that.)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I don't remember being banned on any servers.
  4. Referral(s): Runeeddy31
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend told me about it. (Runeeddy31)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No sorry.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do agree to the EULA & the ToS
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would love to be accepted because i'm a nice and friendly player, I like to build while in the mean time I like to PvP :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS9
  10. Additional Info: My real name is Stephen, I love to play minecraft and as I said before I love to build.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1354764837,1354762854][/DOUBLEPOST]@Storm1230 Confirm your age please (MM/DD/YYYY)

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Sorry about the late reply, as it seems that my forum never registered my post. -Anyways, Could you please explain this one ban?
[0] => bID# 1204544 rice-think.net .:. destroyed honeypot block. (672,74,747)

Storm1230

Wood
Oh, I remember that ban now. Sorry for not mentioning it. It was my first minecraft server and I really never knew what griefing meant and I just saw some diamond blocks lying around and decided I should go get a pickaxe and mine them, which is what I did. As soon as I broke the 3rd block I was instantly banned for griefing. I didn't know what that meant and asked a friend who showed me minecraft and he told me that it was breaking blocks built by another person. Which is illegal on most servers except for PvP/Raid servers. So now I know the difference and I always read the rules before playing.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Alright, that clears things up a lot.
I see no real problems with this application then, Congratulations! I am hereby white listing you to Herocraft. Enjoy :)
Some links to check out
hc.to/wiki
hc.to/important
hc.to/store
hc.to/blog
hc.to/chat