• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Steve_Hazard Whitelist Application

• In-game name: Steve_Hazard
  • Location and Age: Idaho, 25
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): None
  • Referral(s): Sliverquick and yabool
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): Not yet but I will.
  • Have you subscribed to our Youtube channel? (optional!) Not yet
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes
  • Special Key: HCS12
  • I heard about this server from my two friends sliverquick and yabool. I would like to be whitelisted so that I may play with them. I am new to Minecraft online but I promise to follow the rules and play respectfully. My past experience with minecraft is from minecraft on the Xbox so I do not have an screenshots to show. However, I am fast learner and promise to contribute to my team.

• Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): Not yet but I will.
  • I heard about this server from my two friends sliverquick and yabool. I would like to be whitelisted so that I may play with them. I am new to Minecraft online but I promise to follow the rules and play respectfully. My past experience with minecraft is from minecraft on the Xbox so I do not have an screenshots to show. However, I am fast learner and promise to contribute to my team.
Sorry, I have a correction to my application, friend is actually called yavool. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry, I have a correction to my application, friend is actually called yavool. Thank you.
51yhq0.png

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7

Can you please explain your relationship with silverquick and yavool?

Absolutely, we are friends in real life. Sliverquick is a friend from school, we are studying the same major and are in the same clubs. We have been friends for a little over a year. I met yavool at sliverquick's birthday party last week and they are trying to help me get setup on the server to be on their team. Like I said before, I am super new to online gaming but I won't break any rules and my friends will help me learn the logistics of playing. I am planning on being a Warrior Mason because that is what they need.

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
My apologies for not getting back sooner. Been busy with essays & such.
@Steve_Hazard thanks for clearing that issue up for me.
Accepted Welcome to Herocraft!
Check your inbox soon!