• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Steelbender19's Application

steelbender19

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Steelbender19 (I wanted it to be blender... But I forgot the L, and now I'm the stupid avatar.)
  2. Location & Age: Central US, 14.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No Bans so far...
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw a video on Youtube about Herocratf, and it looked fun.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Why not? I'm a good RPer, and I find the class system and all your other plugins amazing.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS13
  10. Additional Info: I've had previous experience with MMORPGs, and I'm really interested in the game and what makes it so fun. I usually play on servers for a long time.
-Application Update-
I just noticed I titled this "Steelbender19's Profile"
I feel like a idiot. C:
It should say "Steelbender19's Application"
If anyone can fix this, please do so.

-Application Update 2-
Fixed Age.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Steelbender19 (I wanted it to be blender... But I forgot the L, and now I'm the stupid avatar.)
  2. Location & Age: Central US, Above 10 (Secruity, I have my reasons.)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No Bans so far...
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw a video on Youtube about Herocratf, and it looked fun.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Why not? I'm a good RPer, and I find the class system and all your other plugins amazing.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS13
  10. Additional Info: I've had previous experience with MMORPGs, and I'm really interested in the game and what makes it so fun. I usually play on servers for a long time.
-Application Update-
I just noticed I titled this "Steelbender19's Profile"
I feel like a idiot. C:
It should say "Steelbender19's Application"
If anyone can fix this, please do so.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I do need to know your age. You can either post it here or send me a private message. If you decline either of those options I will have to deny your application without reviewing it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to go ahead and whitelist but if it is discovered you have lied about your age I will remove you from the whitelist no questions asked.

Welcome to Herocraft